Dior Lipliner Pencil in Sparkling Beige

on 10/29/2012 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

So after trying more nude lip liners than I can count, my search ends here. The sparkle is just enough to keep it from giving you that washed out look. The color does have slight pinkish tones, but there is absolutely no orange or brown at all. I can see this liner working for any skin tone. It looks great either used as a liner or when used as a lipstick base. I've had success with of course nude shades as well as pinks, roses, and light corals. The price seemed high to me at first, but based on its versatility and staying power- did I mention it stays on long after my lipstick wears off- its totally worth it!

on 7/13/2009 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Thanks so much to the 2 MUA reviewers here. I was at Sephora tonight and tried this on my finger, you are exactly right. It does have pink in it, but it is so beautifully neutral. I left without it and then thought about it for awhile, went grocery shopping and decided I had to go back and get it! :) I am so pleased I did. This liner goes with everything and it is not an ugly brown. Thanks again MUA and oh yes, Dior!

I love this color l/l. I have a zillion of them, but I'm always searching for a perfect one. As the name suggests, it' a sparkling beige, but it does have a bit of pink in so it doesn't turn orange or brown. The texture is very creamy, so much that you can use it to fill in your lips without drying them out. A great pencil that can go with nudes and YLLB colors and even pink/rose shades. A bit pricy for l/l at $24.00, but it comes with a brush on the end and a sharpener

on 5/18/2007 12:18:00 PM

I was looking for a natural shade of liner closest to my lip color. I use it stricktly as a liner but also I often fill in my entire lip area to give a good holding base for lipstick or gloss -- this shade is so versatile and I love a bit of sparkle in it. Very natural. Good texture, stays on, sharpens well.

Popular Lip Liners