July 29, 2014 | 1239 users online

Lip Liners - Christian Dior - Lipliner Pencil in Sparkling Beige

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by nurselisa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

So after trying more nude lip liners than I can count, my search ends here. The sparkle is just enough to keep it from giving you that washed out look. The color does have slight pinkish tones, but there is absolutely no orange or brown at all. I can see this liner working for any skin tone. It looks great either used as a liner or when used as a lipstick base. I've had success with of course nude shades as well as pinks, roses, and light corals. The price seemed high to me at first, but based on its versatility and staying power- did I mention it stays on long after my lipstick wears off- its totally worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Thanks so much to the 2 MUA reviewers here. I was at Sephora tonight and tried this on my finger, you are exactly right. It does have pink in it, but it is so beautifully neutral. I left without it and then thought about it for awhile, went grocery shopping and decided I had to go back and get it! :) I am so pleased I did. This liner goes with everything and it is not an ugly brown. Thanks again MUA and oh yes, Dior!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2007 2:37:00 PM More reviews by cyndiinphilly

I love this color l/l. I have a zillion of them, but I'm always searching for a perfect one. As the name suggests, it' a sparkling beige, but it does have a bit of pink in so it doesn't turn orange or brown. The texture is very creamy, so much that you can use it to fill in your lips without drying them out. A great pencil that can go with nudes and YLLB colors and even pink/rose shades. A bit pricy for l/l at $24.00, but it comes with a brush on the end and a sharpener

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2007 12:18:00 PM More reviews by AJC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a natural shade of liner closest to my lip color. I use it stricktly as a liner but also I often fill in my entire lip area to give a good holding base for lipstick or gloss -- this shade is so versatile and I love a bit of sparkle in it. Very natural. Good texture, stays on, sharpens well.