November 23, 2014 | 1991 users online

Brows - Christian Dior - Diorshow Brow

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by lilyjules

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not sure if this product is still around or not, but I did really like it. I liked the brush a lot (and kept it when I ran out of product). The product itself (I had clear) was nice and didn't make my brows "cripsy" like MAC brow gel does. However, I haven't been able to find this gel again, so I'm back to MAC...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by gcpecor

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best brow gel I have ever used. I have purchased it as least 6 times since my first.

I use the shiny blonde. It is the best tint of color for my skin tone and ever changing haircolor. One month I'm blonde, the next brunette.

I start with a (light hand) brow pencil, then finish with a coat of brow gel for perfection. I don't have to think about them the rest of the day. What peace!

I've put these brows to many a test as well. Working out, walking in rain and snow, and occasionally falling asleep - they are still perfect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 9:35:00 AM More reviews by laurore44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

UPDATE 6/18/2011: In my original review, I complained about sparkles in the product.

After using it a few times, I didn't see any more sparkles, or perhaps they are just less noticeable. I now enjoy using this product and I might repurchase it. It keeps my brows in place and adds just the right amount of color.

ORIGINAL REVIEW:
I got this in color #781, which is a dark brown.

Pros: Great hold, never flakes or cakes.
Con: Annoying sparkles, clumsy applicator

This is a great gel which stays clear all day. It held my thick brow hairs in place all day, too.

I have thick black brows, so I could not see any color at all. That's fine-- I don't need it. But if you are looking for something to fill in your brows, this product might not be sufficient to do that.

On me, the product is completely invisible. Except for the GLITTER. Sorry, but I just don't see the point of sparkling eyebrows. It may be o.k. if I were going out to a nightclub or something, but it's way too obvious for daytime in my opinion. I won't be repurchasing.

Oh, and about the brush/comb applicator: It does the job, but I found it a bit clumsy to use. I was never sure which side to use, and I had slight difficulty keeping it just on my brow and not on the surrounding skin. Not a big deal, but I think they could have done a better job with the design.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Addismax

This is a great product for the over 40 set to keep their brows looking lifted. I have it in shiney brown and had worn it for months before I even realized there was a shimmer to it and I use a 10 times mirror. I only use the short side of the brush. It takes some getting used to but once you have it down, your brows look polished and lifted. I have already bought a backup.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2010 1:18:00 AM More reviews by fablesinfashion

Pros:
* Holds eyebrow hair perfectly
* Easy to apply

Cons:
* Expensive for what seems like a bit of gel in a tube

This is a great product, but to be honest, how hard is it to find a good clear brow gel? At home I just use hair gel with a mascara comb, but this is good for travel or for your makeup bag in case you need touch up at work.

Admittedly this stuff does exactly what itís supposed to do; it keeps your eyebrows nicely groomed and inline. Itís a gel, so after it dries your eye brows will feel stiff. And your eye brows will stay neat for the entire day (washes off with water) unless you start touching them.

Itís a great product and works, but Iíd be inclined to say Iím pretty sure you can find a product that does the same job for half the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2009 5:07:00 AM More reviews by mscherriez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product is just simply NOT worth your money!!! The brush applicator is quite ok and that's it. It's supposed to be some kind of tinted brow gel I guess, but all it did for me was fill my eyebrows with huge pieces of glitter, which throughout the day ended up spreading all over my face. I just looked ridiculous!!! It's really a shame that a brand like Dior offers such a poor quality product. Not recommending. Sooo not buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 7:45:00 AM More reviews by justinestella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product works very well for me. my brows are very very light, almost non existent and i have naturally black hair. its usually quite laborious for me to generate a brow shape since my brows are so sparse. this product is great for providing a general shape (i use this very lightly) and then neaten with a pencil. saves me lots of time.

the only complaint i have about this is that it comes off with the slightest bit of water. got caught it a heavy drizzle the other day on my way home and product had disappeared. however i would definitely buy this again simply because i havent found a better alternative. and i dont usually walk in the rain.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2009 2:02:00 PM More reviews by mibrola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I did not get the correct color match in Sable. I was looking to replace Chanel's now discontinued brow pencil in blond cendre and ended up at the Dior counter when Chanel was absent from my Macy's...where I had a gift card. Initially it looked only slightly darker than my already dark brown/blackish brows but now even with the lightest applicatio nit seems so damn dark - same problem with MAC's spiked

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2008 1:59:00 PM More reviews by RMulieri

I really wanted to like this stuff.It makes my brows too shiny ..like vinyl, and I used a light hand.Plus it is unwieldy and got all over my arches etc.I will stick with brow powder and clear gel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Seraphic

I love this product! But this is just because I'm a lazy bum when it comes to filling my eyebrows so this just makes them darker without the effort. My eyebrows are naturally very neat however so I'm not quite sure how it would hold up for someone who has unruly eyebrows.