Maybelline Blush in Fresh Peach

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love it! It gives me a glowy look and I only have to put a little on, it's enough for a natural finish. It is a little shimmery, but I like it just the way it is.

Love the colour and the texture, don't like how its shimmery, would be nicer if it was matte, stays on well, but after a couple of hours you need to re-apply because its just shimmer and the colour goes away, but other than that, I like it :)

on 7/14/2011 5:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

For a drugstore blush, this is lovely- it applies and wears pretty well almost all of the time, and done correctly it looks very natural! I've always had trouble finding good blush colors and textures- and it's so important, because without blush I'm just a shadow of myself (lol). I'd been using Clinique's Precious Posy (powder) or Chanel's Plum Attraction, and Shiseido's stick blush in Peach, but it's so hard to get right, that one.

This Maybelline Peach Creme Blush is really nice. It goes on easily, it gives a definite,but natural-looking glow, but there are usually no demarcation lines- and that's just applying it with fingers (I use brushes for everything, normally, too). It stays on fairly well, I find myself hours later still with an English Rose complexion. (and I'm pale-olive complexioned.)
Sometimes I find it a bit more difficult to apply- I need to buff it so that the texture and shimmer are less obvious (depending on my skin that day- and the weather) but sometimes doing that just buffs it away- so I need to add a bit more, and then I don't really like the texture.... But some days it's perfect and not a problem, so....perhaps it's best for younger skin?
the packaging is nice because the little pot is cute and convenient, but if you use your fingers, it always gets under your fingernail because it's a small-mouthed pot. But overall, a very nice, and not very expensive blush, comparable to higher end ones, as well, and great in a pinch, and travels well.

UPDATE; it started getting really cakey on me- I gave it to my mom, and she really likes it, luckily

on 6/14/2010 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush!! the color is wonderful. and the price is great.

it looks peachy, imparts a natural flush to my cheeks.

on 5/29/2003 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is such a great inexpensive blush! It's sheer, reminiscent of MAC's sheertone blushes (but of course of lesser quality!). They last well on me, and don't break me out. Fresh Peach is a great color for PPP girls who like warmish, glowy blush. For this price (I paid $3.30 regular price) they are a great deal!

on 4/20/2002 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my most favorite blushes! It is the perfect peach shade. It doesn't streak of fade and the color lasts all day.

Popular Blush Products