Meow Cosmetics Blush in Harlot

on 2/19/2012 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

First off almost all of Meow's blushes are superb.The Original line of blushes are true-to-color on the site, and matte but not flat-looking. Harlot is a pretty peachy-pink (more peach than pink) that is unfortunately much too light on my Fierce/Slinky Abyssinian skin tone. I'm sure it would be more pronounced on someone lighter than me but might be dark on the palest of the pale. If you're looking for a peachy blush in the Original line, Infatuation is lighter than Harlot, and Coral Reefer is deeper. Ended up giving this to my paler friend and will be buying Coral Reefer for myself.

on 8/12/2010 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Gosh, this is a surprisingly beautiful color. I am NC15-20 with blonde hair and blue eyes, so I like peaches with a hint of pink. I ordered a sample of this and have already ordered the full size. It really warms up my face and gives a healthy glow. I love mineral blushes, especially Meow Cosmetic's, because they give a diffused look and seem to go on evenly and last throughout the day. This is the longest lasting blush I've ever tried though. When I'm getting ready for bed, this looks the same as when I apply it. Overall I'm really happy with Meow Cosmetics entire line, I find that it's good quality.
EDIT: I lowered it to 4 stars because it's hard to apply evenly, it seems to be a little blotchy.

on 7/29/2010 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Meow's website describes this color as "Sheer, rich coral with tones of pink and peach." I would describe it as a soft peach with some pink tones -- this shade is softer (lighter and more muted) than what I would normally consider as coral (which I think of as being a bright orange-pink). Harlot is a very natural-looking blush on my warm, very pale skintone, and while I do wear it sometimes it's not really my favorite -- sheer washes of brighter blushes tend to perk up my skintone more. But this is a great blush if you are looking for something soft and warm! It's also fairly matte, which I prefer.

Packaging: sample baggie or 20g sifter jar.

on 5/10/2008 12:24:00 PM

I am not a mineral product user so when I came upon Meow Cosmetics and started ordering, it was shock at first trying to use the blush. If you are used to minerals, this stuff is great. Harlot is a perfect apricot that does not look at all orange on my very white skin. Application is smooth and except for my tendency to put too much of this stuff on, it is great.

Popular Blush Products