Meow Cosmetics Blush in Cherry Bomb

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/2/2015 4:28:00 AM

Worst online company I have had to deal with EVER!
Placed a large order on this website. They sent me the order after 3 weeks of waiting. One of the items I ordered was defective and not as described. I let them know sent them 4 emails and heard back from them about 2 weeks later. Their response was that they couldn't care less. They told me that they couldn't accept the item back. Thankfully I paid with PayPal. Filed a dispute and PayPal helped me get my money back and get the defective item back to them. I got an email from them telling me they are going to send me to collections now which is ridiculous and that they are going to cancel any future or present orders from me, my IP address or my mailing address as they don't want to sell anymore products to me because of this. Well they don't have to worry I won't ever be purchasing any products from them ever again or let alone recommend them. I don't usually tend to leave reviews, but I just had to write this because I wish I would have know how little this company cares about their customers and how bad their customer support is. Please beware and stay away! Trust me their are far better companies out there with better makeup/beauty products that actually care for their customers.

on 3/13/2012 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I agree with the previous reviewer that in real life Cherry Bomb is more like a warmed blood orange pulp color. If you're looking for a deep coral-red, Cherry Bomb is it. Granted, my skin is quite yellow toned so the blush is probably pulling slightly more peach than pink, but that's fine. Meow's Original blushes are matte and never apply blotchy on my oily skin, but aren't so matte that the color looks flat. Lightly applied Cherry Bomb is quite subtle on my Fierce/Slinky Abyssinian skin, and makes me look fresh-faced and ready to go. I imagine this might be bright fire engine red on paler folks, so apply with caution or opt for Cherry Bomb's lighter cousin Harlot. If you want a more orange than red blush, try Coral Reefer.

EDIT: Now that I've tried some of Alima's matte blushes Meow's Original blushes pale in comparison. Meow's pigmentation is much weaker and the colors fade much more quickly. Meow may be cheaper but I'd rather have a smaller amount of a blush that shows up and sticks in one application than have to use more of a larger amount of blush.