Meow Cosmetics Blush in Cherry Bomb

3.0

on 3/13/2012 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I agree with the previous reviewer that in real life Cherry Bomb is more like a warmed blood orange pulp color. If you're looking for a deep coral-red, Cherry Bomb is it. Granted, my skin is quite yellow toned so the blush is probably pulling slightly more peach than pink, but that's fine. Meow's Original blushes are matte and never apply blotchy on my oily skin, but aren't so matte that the color looks flat. Lightly applied Cherry Bomb is quite subtle on my Fierce/Slinky Abyssinian skin, and makes me look fresh-faced and ready to go. I imagine this might be bright fire engine red on paler folks, so apply with caution or opt for Cherry Bomb's lighter cousin Harlot. If you want a more orange than red blush, try Coral Reefer.

EDIT: Now that I've tried some of Alima's matte blushes Meow's Original blushes pale in comparison. Meow's pigmentation is much weaker and the colors fade much more quickly. Meow may be cheaper but I'd rather have a smaller amount of a blush that shows up and sticks in one application than have to use more of a larger amount of blush.

Popular Blush Products