December 22, 2014 | 1057 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Bare Escentuals - Prime Time

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2014 10:28:00 AM More reviews by miafiona

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really impressed with this silicone primer. Feels extremely velvety upon application and really keeps makeup on all day when used with the Original foundation by bare minerals. Only problem I find is it makes me forehead oily so I use it everywhere but my forehead. Quite expensive but overall a nice primer.!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

The only reason I won't buy this again is because of the price - for what this costs, I would need it to be a stellar product. It's a really yellow primer that doesn't make your skin appear yellow. I didn't really care for the chemical smell, but it faded quickly. It seemed to do well at prolonging my makeup, but I got pretty oily by the end of the day. Not bad, but not HG. Still searching...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by smile317

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the little travel size of this primer with my "hello gorgeous" kit before I manged to clear my moderate acne with oral medication. I loved it to smooth out the bumpy texture of my skin but stopped using it for a while because it was a little pricey. I started using the napoleon perdis green primer (crap) and then the pixi flawless and poreless primer, which worked at first, but then made my combination/oily skin extremely shiny even after I cleared my acne. Just the other day, I started using the bare minerals primer again. Not only did it control shine ALL DAY, but it kept sweat from breaking through my foundation during a two hour volleyball practice. I'm heading out to buy the full size right now (:

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by michyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it was great until i broke out!

it did keep my makeup lasting all day, evident while I'd be taking my makeup off and more product would come off in comparison to when I didn't use the primer.

I broke out with white heads and cysts around my nose, cheeks, chin; my skintype is on the more oily spectrum.

still on the hunt for an hg primer!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by emmamaidens

My go-to primer. If its just an average day and I have no specific skin concerns I reach for this primer time and time again. A little goes along way and the price is very reasonable. Very silicone-y feel on your face but makeup glides on and stays put all day. As the weather slowly warms up I find my face can get a little oily by the end of the day but only after many hours of wear. The pump is useful but sometimes hard to control and i end up with a lil too much, but this is a minuscule issue.

Overall: Would highly recommend this primer, it deserves a place in everyone's daily routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by yesitslaura

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have yet to find a primer that works as well as this one. It's not perfect but all the other primers I've tried take SO long to dry, and will make your foundation peel and cake if you don't wait for them to dry. This one dries pretty quick, and does help to blur lines and pores, though is far from making them disappear. It helps my make up stay in place about 6-8 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by Cjessicaaa

By far my favorite primer, when I do wear one that is.
Worn bare essentials for about 5 years.
Put this on (little goes a long way) put on a bb cream and then either bare minerals loose matte powder or the ready foundation powder and it lasts all day.
Goes on smoothly.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by LilMissMatched

Fills in pores, but doesn't blur imperfections, though maybe my imperfections are just too imperfect to be blur-able. Allows my foundation to smooth on very silkily, and comes in a hygienic package. I got this as a "bonus" in a bareMinerals Hello Gorgeous set, with 2 mineral makeups, Warmth & Mineral Veil. I will not be repurchasing this alone, but would repurchase the set I got for $60. It's just not game changing enough to justify a solo purchase in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This feels very siliconey and smooth, which is nice. It did not reduce oil or blur imperfections. The foundation glides on in a nice way when I use this but I would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:49:00 AM More reviews by RomanXI

They have changed the ingredients in this primer. I have normal skin never oily never dry never get spots so if something is going to work it'll work on my skin. I have a bottle from 2 years ago and the jumbo sized I bought at Christmas, the formula is so much thinner, doesnt blur/fill/perfect like the older formula. The primer itself is standard it doesn't particularly do anything on the skin bar make it a bit smoother for foundation, all your pores/texture will still be there. Doesn't prolong at all. The hunt continues.