December 20, 2014 | 1683 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Floral Fantasy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I love Floral Fantasy. I find it pigmented enough, and it has a nice soft satiny texture. It's not shimmery, but not totally matte either. It's kind of glowy. The shade is between pink and purple. Mine cracked a bit during depotting - I'm not sure if it was my mistake or if this texture is just prone to breakage, so be careful with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2011 4:07:00 AM More reviews by AylaChanel

Cute and girly - I love to mix this color with my cloudburst as i think they make a really cool effect together, adding that something extra to one another.

The floral fantasy color alone i would not wear as its really light, if applied alot could start to look like a purple bruise? So if your looking for an eyeshadow to wear alone i WOULDN'T suggest this one. But if you want to try a color when doing smokey eyes i WOULD suggest this then.

^_^

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2010 11:57:00 AM More reviews by pisces31919

I reccently purchased this on Ebay and I really like it. It's a soft lilac color with a touch of pink. Even though it's a satin, you really have to be upclose to see the bits of shimmer. Compliments my brown eyes beautifully! I don't expect to hit pan on it anytime soon but if given the chance, I'd repurchase in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2009 4:17:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am surprised to see so many bad reviews for this eye shadow. Floral Fantasy is a lovely purple color. It can be described as a bright magenta purple. To me the finish almost look matte, but it says satin on the back of the pan. It is not shimmery and I usually go for shimmery eye shadows.

Anyhow, this is a great eye shadow. Even though it is not shimmery it is right up my alley. I love to use it as crease color combined with for example Grand Entrance. I find the eye shadow to be very pigmented! Which surprised me a lot since I expected poor pigmentation having read the reviews here on MUA. The lasting power is fabulous and so is the texture. It's so easy to apply, blends like a dream (like most MAC eye shadows).

I find this eye shadow to be very pretty and versatile. I would definitely repurchase it because it is quite different from all my other purple eye shadows. It's unique enough to justify a repurchase. However, I suspect that it is LE so perhaps a repurchase is not possible. If so, I will be sad to finish it. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2009 11:26:00 AM More reviews by emememem

i didnt like this color to start off with but now it looks great on my i use it on my lower lash line for a pop of color it make the little bit of green in my eyes pop that my eyes nearly totaly look green!i recomend it and definatly try it on the lower lash line with a natural look on the lid.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Dragun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I too, am surprised by the bad reviews this shade has gotten. On my NW20 skin, it's a matte version of Milani's Shock. Being more matte, it's more wearable for daytime. I would repurchase if I had to. Goes well with Trax and Thunder. I think it would also be a great lid color with either of these.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2008 9:37:00 AM More reviews by jenn7985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

i was suprised that this product had such terrible reviews because i actually LOVE this color... it makes my green eyes sparkle and come alive.. i wear this with Star Violet or Trax in my crease and it looks great... its a very spring time color that works on my complexion :)

i did however have an unfortunate incident with it when i tried to use Passionate in the crease... i thought the colors would compliment each other because FF is a red based purple... turns out i was so freaking wrong!! a pinkinsh purple shadow on lids with a hot pink shadow in the crease is not fierce... it is a severe allergy attack... i looked like i hadnt seen sunlight.. EVER... and that i was either really stoned or had been crying... none of which are the looks i am going for :( if u are going to wear FF for the love of all things holy.... use a dark crease color!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by mangoo

This is a medium toned purple eyeshadow that applies very sheer. I have to swipe a few times to get a decent pay off from the pot. Overall nothing special I think MAC has better purple shadows with better payoff.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2008 11:02:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Floral Fantasy looks great in the pan, a bright magenta purple but goes on crappy. Its a flat shade with very weak pigmentation and chalky application. I would not repurchase. Very dissapointing.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2008 9:01:00 PM More reviews by hothouse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The MAC SA recommened this for me to go with Blackberry and Swish. I'm not really feeling it. It's a flat purple that really doesn't do a whole lot for me. I'll probably either give it away or return it.