September 30, 2014 | 1780 users online

Bronzers - L'Oreal - Glam Bronze- Amber Lights

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2007 2:31:00 PM More reviews by mrstraviesa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THE FIRST to look good on me, and I have tried em' all.

I plan to keep this in backup , picked up a few on sale, I definately think with glam bronze you should follow the rec's as far as wich ones are meant for fair/ dark skin.

Amazing stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2007 1:17:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Loreal released three new LE bronzers for their Bronze Rocks summer 2007 collection. I absolutely hate how they're overpriced at over $12 each. I always have to wait for a sale. Anyway, I bought the lightest shade (which is too light even for my C3 skin), but amber lights (the second shade) is much better. The shimmer is not an overspray; it actually is part of the entire bronzer. You're not going to get a lot of color, but it does light up the face beautifully! It's only mid-July, but I've already seen the entire collection marked half off at Longs and Ulta.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2007 2:37:00 PM More reviews by luvsbrdeddragns

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

L'Oreal has again blown me away with their bronzer. This is from the summer 2007 collection. It looks like it has some shimmer in the pan, but it doesn't show up on your face. I'm NC30-35. I've tried MANY high end bronzers and always go back to this one or L'Oreal HiP in Blessed. Does not go on muddy or turn orange.