October 23, 2014 | 1841 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Blending Eye Pencil - Black Chrome

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Another miss for Wet N Wild. I tried to love it, but it's just not a good liner. For one thing, it is WAY too waxy to even think about blending!! It feels so waxy even on the back of my hand. I will say it has decent color payoff, though. It is hard to actually glide on to the lids, it will tug and pull. Also, as aforementioned, IT CANNOT BE BLENDED. This product also has random sparkles that are sprinkled in all throughout the pencil. I do not know if it really is 'H2O proof", I have not tested it in the water. It stays on okay, just be careful not to rub because you will get a waxy residue on your hand. It is very cheap, around $3. I'm honestly not pleased- will not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by unseelie_fae

I actually got this in brown. Anyway, it is a very waxy product, low on pigment. I like the smudger end and everything, but it's cheap crap. I bought it because I was broke and my eyes looked so bare and were watering....I needed waterproof. I don't think I'll throw it out, but neither will I repurchase.

Edit: due to the waxiness, this can at least be used as an eyebrow product. Smooth with brush after applying.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 9:05:00 AM More reviews by puppilvnj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I went running with this on in hot, humid weather and when I came back it was smeared all over my face. This does not meet my waterproof standards for an eyeliner (granted it is cheap!) It really is no better then the regular wet n wild pencil, maybe just a little more pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2007 9:03:00 AM More reviews by karrieleigh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just picked this pencil up last week, and already it's a staple in my m/u wardrobe. Black Chrome is a cream black waterproof pencil with a smudger on the other end. Personally, I only removed half of the wrapper, and haven't even used the smudger, but I use the pencil half everyday. I wanted a cheaper alternative to UD 24/7 for tightlining and occasionally lining my waterline, and this has done an amazing job. I got it for a couple bucks at Kmart and I'd buy it again. The only gripe i have is that the pencil is wayyyyy shorter than other WnW pencils, but who cares for that price? Love it.