September 30, 2014 | 1368 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Dove - Pro Age Beauty Body Lotion

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by MermaidInOhio

Horrible! I love dove products, but not this one. It smelled bad and felt so greasy and uncomfortable. Gross. My skin also broke out after this too

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by nikamn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

excellent product, it left my skin looking and feeling like a million bucks...very impressed with the quality

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was gifted this at Christmas and I had high hopes for because I think Dove is a great, budget friendly brand. I slathered this on my arm and felt extremely sick!
The fragrance of this lotion is so strong and repulsive. I actually thought I had got a bad batch. It took a very long time to sink into my skin but it did moisturise my arm. I do not recommend this lotion to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by milomatisse

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I so wanted to love this product as I am a Dove fan and am always searching for a body lotion with sunscreen. I just could not get past the SMELL and stickiness. Both those qualities lingered all day. I knew when I was at the office, sitting at my desk and could still smell it wafting up from my knee, that it was time to toss the bottle in the trash. Try again Dove!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by rach90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second bottle, and I adore this product. Let me give you a little background on my skin issues/needs; I have KP, sensitive and dehydrated skin. Most moisturisers I've used, is either not nourishing enough or so rich it clogs my pores making the KP worse. I also have scarring & hyper-pigmentation from picking at my KP. This is one of the cheapest lotions containing AHA in that I've found. I've used Neotrata ultra smoothing lotion (10 AHA) which cost me 30 for 200ml. You get more for way less with this lotion.

I understand that some may have an issue with the stickiness, but honestly I'm not so bothered by it, probably because the pros has outweighed this con. Also, it doesn't stay sticky. My skin stays moisturised, is brighter, smoother and my KP is less bumpy.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2012 5:39:00 AM More reviews by oxxoxxoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My goodness, it's the stickiest body lotion i've ever used. I quite like the not-too-in-your-face smell, but the stickiness is horrible, especially when you have a boyfriend who likes to snuggle when you go to sleep.
And it doesn't do much to keep my skin moisturized for longer than a few hours.

How do i always end up buying the worst products, if i don't check with MUA first? Gah.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Clover04750

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I needed a moisturizer for winter. I HATE the smell and sticky application, but both disappear quickly as it drys. I've used it throughout the day, more often after hand washing. I haven't noticed any difference in my skin, but these things take time. Since use, the inner tip of my thumb has developed a scaly patch of dry skin, sort of like a cracking dry burn spot. I use the lotion all over and on both hands, so I'm not willing to blame it for this. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this while using the product. Maybe it's a mild allergy?

I will continue to use this bottle until it's gone, but I wouldn't buy it again unless I see major results by then. It's just too stinky. As of now, I wouldn't mention it to my friends

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

I am a little bit suprised that this lotion has received so many negative reviews. I think it is great for certain purposes but may not be for everyday use. Here's why I would buy it again:
I bought it mainly because of the SPF (5 is better than nothing) and the AHA. It truly exfoliates my skin and leaves it exceptionally soft because my skin gets rid of the dead skin cells. I must admit that the consistency is really thick but I don't mind because my body skin is relatively dry and absorbs it fast. Still I would rather recommend to put the lotion on before going to bed or using it during winter time. In summer I would use something lighter and less scented. The scent is not heavenly and definitely noticeable but it is okay considering that my skin looks really good.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Liisaa

So I randomly had this bottle of lotion at home and decided to try it because I was looking for lotions which had some specific ingredients in it and this one fit the bill. I have KP (like others reviewing, I have noticed) but mostly on my outer arms (I have some light marks on my back and upper thighs but i've never had any bumps there). After exfoliating with a loofa and putting this lotion on, the bumps completely went away! I'm now just left with some red marks which will hopefully go away soon but my skin is nice and smooth! No more rough and bumpy skin!

The lotion is quite sticky but I don't think I really noticed a smell. I wouldn't mind anyway since it's done wonders for my KP! I finished the bottle a couple of weeks ago and was horrified to find that it was not in any stores. I must have gone to 2 or 3 different shopping centres in search...and nothing. I've had to switch to another Dove lotion (it's keeping the KP bumps away as well) but if I do find another bottle of this somewhere I will definitely switch back.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 3:31:00 AM More reviews by lipcrazy

This stuff smells and the scent lingers for hours. So much so that I am going to try the cream oil intensive body lotion. It is moisturizing but not enough to make up for the scent. Waste of money. Smell it in the store before you buy, then imagine how much more potent that smell will be when spread over your entire body. It gives me a headache. Quality product that should come in a fragrance-free formula or at the very least it should be re-formulated so it has a softer scent that does not linger.