April 21, 2014 | 1907 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Enzyme Mask Pineapple

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Lauraasti

I have absolutely no idea if this does anything for my skin. No change whatsoever. Not better, not worse, not brighter, not duller, just nothing. I've been using it twice a week for months and my skin hasn't changed at all. It could be the dumbest $4 I ever spent, but at least it's cheap. Smells really nice and I like the little exfoliating beads, but these positive reviews amaze me. Maybe I just got a defective tube? I love the face clay masks from from Freeman's, but I'll be looking into other brands for this kind of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:16:00 AM More reviews by zvirbalas

Really good one, exfoliates well, gives radiant, not too strong even for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this with 2 other masks from the Freeman brand from drugstore.com. Nothing bad to report; I love the smell which was like fresh cut pineapples. The consistency was gel-like and stayed put on my wet face and neck while I showered, no tingling or burning, really gentle. Face was smooth, soft, glowing and my acne scars were less prominent. I like it for mild exfoliation, and with my other AHA product it delivers that one-two punch in my face care routine. Good stuff and a decent amount with 6oz at $3.99, also cruelty free, too. Will definitely replace when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by rayykayy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've always had pretty clear skin. Not too oily, not too dry. Had the occasional breakout here and there. I've had the Freeman's Clay mask (Avocado and Cucumber) for a few years now. And while that one is fantastic in making my face feel cleaner, that seemed to be all it did.

Fast forward to the past few months, where I've started breaking out like nobody's business. I had to go to a dermatologist to get prescription topical medications to clear up my acne. Now, my acne is mostly cleared up, but a lot of the redness and "scarring" remains. I read about AHA's and how they help speed up the skin healing processes, so topical solutions that have AHAs are good for redness and clearing up left over spots.

I picked up this little mask at Ulta and I love it. I love it so much. There are little beads or sugar crystals or something abrasive in the solution that helps exfoliate a little bit. It doesn't harden like the clay mask so it's not uncomfortable at all. The back of the bottle says to use it 1-2 times a week or as needed, so for someone that needs to have clear skin by next month, I've been using it almost every day. Using it every day for maybe a week, I've already seen improvements on the redness that normally takes months to clear up completely. My acne is gone, no more flare ups, not even the little bumps, just leftovers. The AHAs in the mask must be really working well because my face almost looks like it did months ago.

I highly recommend this product. For me it was 3.99 and it's doing more for me than any other expensive product has. If you have severe acne, see a dermatologist. This won't completely clear you up, but it sure as hell will help fix your face after your acne starts to go away.

GET THIS!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by AmberMardina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a decent basic masque. Nothing miraculous, nothing horrible. I don't find myself using this on my face, because honestly it doesn't do anything that a good face scrub doesn't already do. But what I LOVE this for is my under arms. Seriously, put some on your underarms while you shower, then after 5-10 minutes, wash off, shave and feel how amazingly smooth they are.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I've turned into a major mask horder. Especially of Freeman masks. This one isn't your typical clay based mask. It doesn't dry on skin. Instead it just sits on the skin not doing much at all in comparison to enzyme peels/masks I own. After removal I didn't notice a huge difference in my skin texture or overall appearance. It definitely did a great job at addressing a little hormonal acne along my jawline. I find my Amore Pacific Enzyme Peel to be more worthy of a repeat buy despite its pricey tag. Though I will repurchase this mask because for $3.99 you just can't say no.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Catka06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am pretty much Freeman's biggest fan. I like to alternate all of their clay masks that I can find about once every week. But this one I have now made part of my nightly routine about every other night. Anytime I'm prepping for a shower or relaxing bath I love to put this on. It smells like pineapple and rainbows or something. The consistency is a little messy and never really dries on like their clay masks do, so I basically just throw it on and wait about 5-10 minutes depending on the condition of my skin that particular day. It IS a giant pain in the butt to wash off in the sink unless you're using a washcloth, so that's why I enjoy just using it pre-shower and having it wash off there. I have extremely dry skin and still could get away with using this daily if I saw necessary, but honestly using this regularly with other freeman masks has improved my skin so much that even my husband can't believe it. This one in particular leaves skin soft and glowing, washing off the daily stresses you put your skin through. I do like some of their clay masks better for ridding the occasional cystic acne that pops up, but this stuff has made my skin look healthy and glowing like nothing else can. AND freeman products are usually on sale at Ulta for buy one get one. I highly suggest this mask alongside one of their other heavier duty masks for a special spa night.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product was OK. Nothing fantastic but OK. It's inexpensive so that's a plus but I really didn't notice much of a difference in my skin.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 3:50:00 AM More reviews by mh28061991

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have pretty annoying blackheads all over my nose, the type that cannot be pulled out with pore strips and just appear as black oily spots, which interfere with bb cream like crazy. I bought this at the drugstore in the plastic pockets for $3.39 and tried it for the first time yesterday after facial steaming. Majority of the the oily pockets and blackness are GONE and I am now left with slight indentations that I can now use pore shrinking strategies with!
All in all, gets rid of tough, deep blackheads chemically, loving it so far!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by chanty22222222

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It made my skin soft and smooth and gave me a nice glow. the texture of the mask feels like a gel and it smells really good. The mask doesnt really dry though like the other ones I've used