July 29, 2014 | 1111 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Essence of Beauty - Body Cream in Walnut Whip

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by StartingOver

Very nice and comforting scent. It was given to me by a very wonderful friend so, the fact that it reminds me of her will make me want to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Lovelee_79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think this may have been discontinued, I first smelled it at my local CVS and thought it was great, but figured I didn't need another foody lotion/body spray. But I couldn't stop thinking about it! By the time I went back they were gone and haven't been replaced (the yellow stickers should have been a warning). So, I ultimately bought my set off of ebay for a much higher price, but I am still SUPER pleased!

This is a warm, yummy, vanilla-ish, walnut scent that isn't overpowering. I picked up the body spray as well and it smells wonderful. The spay is actually stronger and when you layer them together the scent lasts practically all day. You don't walk around smelling like a dessert tray but there is a sweet lingering scent. I even layer on my normal parfum fragrance of the day because I like the way the mix makes me smell feminine and unique.

I am extremely dry in the fall/winter months so I mix the cream with a bit of my cocoa butter baby oil gel and it helps keeps my skin moisturized. So I can probably use this until it starts getting really cold and I have to start using the blah medicated Aveeno :-(.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 11:55:00 PM More reviews by dang11

I LOVE THIS STUFF. It's not as strong as that vanilla brown sugar stuff from bath and body, and this smells so much better. It's not sickenly sweet so I'm not suffocating myself and the vanilla smells wonderful with this along with the walnut whiff. It doesn't leave my skin sticky at all, alot cheaper than bath and body.moisturizes nicely too. Makes me smell warm, sexy and edible ;]

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2008 12:02:00 AM More reviews by lub1na

LOVELOVELOVE
mmm yummy and creamy

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2007 6:30:00 PM More reviews by DarkAngel82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For such a low price, you can't go wrong. This is a yummy, vanilla-y, walnut scent that isn't too overpowering. It smells like dessert. I picked up the body spray as well and it smells wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2007 3:29:00 PM More reviews by SwtValina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It smells so good! I had to buy the entire line. It smells like walnut at first then after a little while the vanilla scent comes out and I'm in heaven. It's a real pick me up and people around me are always saying "what smells so yummy?"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2007 9:30:00 PM More reviews by yoursisterdebra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Essence of Beauty products are available at CVS Pharmacy and their bath and body line seems to contain quite a few knockoffs of the scents found in the "mall" bath and body stores. This body cream comes in a tub that is about the same size as the packaging for The Body Shop's body butter. I bought this body cream to use on my feet before bedtime but I ended up using it on my body too because I liked it so much! Walnut Whip is a surprisingly sophisticated warm foody vanilla scent... you can definitely smell the walnut which makes it different from all of the "vanilla sugar" type of scents out there. This doesn't moisturize as well as TBS body butters of course, but it provides enough moisture to keep my feet soft and my dry skin happy all day. I have very sensitive skin and tend to get rashes from most products containing fragrance and/or dyes but this did not irritate my skin at all. I liked Walnut Whip so much that I picked up three more varieties of the EoB body creams to try. I highly recommend this scent to anyone who loves vanilla-based food scents.