September 17, 2014 | 1769 users online

Skincare - Face - Jane Iredale - Pom Mist Hydration Spray

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by nquynh

I got this product in the mail on accident while ordering something else from JI. I was told that I could keep it. How great! I gave this a try and I love it! So refreshing and great for setting a face full of foundation. It also provides a nice dewy look, if that's something you like. I love this and the other sprays from JI as well. Totally recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by BodyBar

I really like this mineral spray, and I have tried a few out there. The colorescience ones are really nice as well but sometimes I don't like how they spritz. The nozzle on this one is much nicer in how it delivers the spray.

Aside from that and the smell I do find many kind of alike in how they work. I do feel really refreshed with this spray and it sets my mineral make up well.

I would purchase this product and recommend that any skin type can use this without any irritation.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by ellka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

love this stuff. I have mild rosacea and sensitive skin. Am sensitive to smells, but like this one a lot (love the D20 smell but this is better for my skin per a JI rep). I mostly use it to set JI mineral makeup but sometimes also before moisturizer in place of toner or at night before treatment/no moisturizer.

I haven't noticed any negative effects from dropping suki toner from my regimen, but not sure if this is technically a toner (they don't list it as such on their site). Wish this wasn't so pricey and wish it was available in larger size like the d20, which is avail in a large "refill" bottle. JI customer service is awesome; hoping they'll respond to customer requests for the larger size.

Packaging: the spray and bottle are great - super fine sprayer, recyclable unbreakable aluminum bottle, but the cap always gets a crack, and/or doesn't stay on in transit.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by AKRockstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only 'setting' product I will use for my mineral makeup. I love that it helps my makeup last longer and it works really well with all Jane Iredale products. The only thing I really dislike is the smell!
It also doesn't make your hair greasy if you get some in your hair while spraying it on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by haveaguinness

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for a few weeks as a hot-weather toner. I do like the way it makes my skin feel, refreshed and somewhat hydrated, with no irritation and no stickiness. However, I am not a fan of fragrance in my facial skincare and this product has a ton of it. Natural, sure, but still a super-strong, fruity-sweet, lingering scent that tends to go right up my nose. And if it gets in my mouth, it tastes horrible- nothing like it smells. Since, as with most toner-type products IME, any benefit to my skin has been minimal, I am going to drop this from my routine.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Daffodil23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this and always keep one in my purse to use on my face at work cause of all the dehydration from constant air conditioning.
My complain with packaging is that the cap always seems to break. I am on my second bottle and this happened with both. The fragrance is pleasing and all the ingredients are natural. At time when forget to apply a moisturizer and am too lazy to go up to my skincare cabinet (Like right now ) I pull this out from my purse and just spray it on my face and neck and this seems to do a pretty good job of keeping my face hydrated and taking away the stretchy feeling. Its tastes funny though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by mugirly

I began using JI this spring & love their products! The Pom Mist is great for setting their mineral foundation. My skin looks much better since using JI!!! Definitely buying again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 3:50:00 AM More reviews by cassyvoss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love the smell of this mist and how it feels on my skin. I'm living in a summer-all-year Asian city and I recently got introduced to this product which I now can't live without. Even with the wretched blazing sun and obscene humidity, my make up still keeps on well through the day as long as I spray this on before I moisturize my skin. I had been using Vichy's mist but this definitely wins hands down. Lovely!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by bobalina

Love Love Love the pressed powder.. only makeup my skin care wear but this caused breakouts.. believe it's the algae

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by oingoboingoqueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I started using this mist last year and have been hooked since. This works well as a toner in the morning to set my Jane Iredale Pressed Powder. The Pomegranate scent is divine and it refreshes the skin after a hot day. I carry this with me and keep one in my locker for quick touch up.