November 22, 2014 | 2069 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Curel - Curel Targeted Therapy Foot Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by ladysonoma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gimmick. This lotion is the exact same lotion as every other one they make. It is no different than a basic all purpose lotion. There is nothing special about it. It's a waste of money. These guys took regular lotion and put it in a bottle and called it foot lotion, but I bought it after reading the reviews. I was surprised at how ineffective it was, turned it over and read the ingredients. There's nothing different between this and a basic $2 suave. Really, a regular lotions is just as effective. A good foot cream will make your feet smooth and soft like an infant's. Back to Skinfood for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this product in Glossybox. I was not excited AT ALL to receive a foot cream but boy I was wrong ! This is the best product ever. Better than the Julep ''best pedi ever'' cream that I also like, but like 1/4 of the price. What a steal! I love it ! It's a nice vanilla-coconut-y smell that last without being overpowering, it's moisturizing, a little goes a long way and it left my feet soft! You'll have this bottle for a long time.

I love it. You need to buy it ! Go!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Sharon51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought a tube of this after getting one for someone else. This stuff works amazing. My feet and heels are so rough and after one use I could tell the difference. I have used alot of foot creams trying to find one that would work. Let me tell you THIS WORKS GREAT!
I will definitly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I hit the foot cream jackpot when randomly picked this up at the drugstore. It's incredibly moisturizing but not greasy, it absorbs quickly, and it has a wonderful coconut-y scent. Plus, it's reasonably priced and can double as hand cream. I'm going to stock up on a few tubes to get me through winter!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Slone07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is, hands down, the very best foot (and hand!) cream I've ever used. Results in one application, almost perfection in two. Use it for three and you have feet that look and feel like you've never walked a day. I did try this on my elbows and ended up with some mildly clogged hair follicles (around my elbow), but they were just the tiniest bumps and I discontinued use there just in case. But, for it's purpose? It's the best out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by sofaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this product in Canada's May 2012 Glossybox, and I gotta say, I LOVE this foot cream! Everything about this product is amazing from the smell to the packaging.. and most importantly, the results! I know it's kind of silly that I'm so excited over foot cream, but trust me, when you have bad callused feet like I do, finding a gem like this is something worth getting excited about. I previously used Bath and Body Works' Heel of Approval, and while that foot cream worked well enough, I didn't like the smell all that much, and I didn't like that I had to use my fingers to dig out the product from the jar. Curel's foot cream comes in a squeeze tube which makes taking out the product less messier and more easier. Plus, the smell is really fresh and light. I also love how fast my skin absorbs the product. It dries to the touch within a few minutes, and I don't even have to put on any socks! The lotion is really thick, so a little goes a long way. Curel says that it will take 2 days to see any differences, which is already pretty good but I noticed that my feet looked noticeably smoother within ONE try! And you honestly cannot beat its price tag of $4. I completely recommend this foot cream , especially since summer is now here and having nice smooth looking feet is a must. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by juventas000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have Godzilla feet. well, the right sole anyway. ever since i was in HS (30 yrs ago) my right sole would peel every season change. no amount of foot filing, derm consults, pedicures hell, even callus shaving would help. it wasnt so much calluses really, it was more over production of skin. it was not any fungal or yeast infectin since creams didnt help it any.
i had read up on how effctive the Curel foot lotion was and i figured for $4/tube w'c lasts months (used almost every night) i now have soft kissable, non reptitlian feet. it has a nice cocoa buttery scent that isnt too sweet nor overpowering. leaves no slimy nor slick residue and disappears right into your skin. i have since switched to their hand as well as the Ultra healing Lotion for the rest of my body with similar great results.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by reesagirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have horrid feet. I live in a desert, have hard water and wear heels and nylons daily. My feet hate me. I tried the Curel because I figured nothing else had worked and it was relatively inexpensive (though it is a small amount) plus I had a coupon. I used my foot file, put on the lotion and socks and went to bed. I woke up with soft feet! Figured it would wash off in the shower, and it did a bit, so I reapplied. That night, I took off my heels and my feet looked 50% better than the night before. After a week of treating my feet day and night, they looked human again! This is absolutely my HG foot cream!!!!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 3:15:00 AM More reviews by fabuobead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it! I use it on my hands too. It penetrates my skin and really softens it! It doesnt just sit on my skin :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I put this stuff on last night, and my feet are baby soft. Didn't do anything for my heels but I have my callus shaver for that. It's rich and creamy and has a neutral scent.