October 25, 2014 | 1741 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Curel - Curel Targeted Therapy Hand & Cuticle Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by mmyao24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lotion is very moisturizing, I used to have dry, chapped hands, and after using this my hands were baby soft! It's a bits pricey, but totally worth it. This cream has a nice, fresh scent to it and the amount of product it gives you lasts forever. You only need about a pea-sized squirt per use.
I use this product every night before bed. It works GREAT and I totally recommend it if your hands are dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by ChaCaCheeze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Basically, after a lengthy search, this is my HG hand cream. I did the math once, and for every shift that I work, I wash my hands (or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer) 280-300 times...so clearly, I need a good moisturizer and lots of it. I was initially very skeptical about the consistency of this hand "cream," because it is more like a lotion than anything else. However, it moisturizes my hands more effectively than the Eucerin hand cream I used to use, which is much heavier. Plus, I find that it doesn't leave my hands greasy at all - there is definitely a film on my hands immediately after I apply it, but it's more soft than slimy. I don't think that it lasts through several hand washings, though. In fact, it really only lasts through one. For less than $5, though, I don't mind reapplying it throughout the day. I just wish Curel would offer an alternative package - maybe a travel size or tin (like the Nivea cream). The tube that I bought is 3.5 ounces, and that is the only size available in the U.S. It's just a hair too big to be TSA approved for carry-on, and it also takes up a decent amount of space in my car and purse. I would be absolutely thrilled with a 30mL mini size, like the BBW paraffin hand cream minis! Maybe I'll refill one of my empty paraffin minis with my Curel :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by bvloet

I've been looking for a long time for a hand cream that will tackle my very dry hands without being too greasy and this is it! In addition to leaving my hands soft without leaving greasy finger prints all over my keyboard, there is no over-powering scent. The packaging does say that it relieves dry hands "even after several hand washes" but I have to reapply throughout the day. Although the tube is fairly small (100mL), it has lasted me a few months. I just purchased my second tube and will continue to use this cream for my dry hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by ikhd

This is the best of the hand lotions. I apply in the morning before leaving for work, and it lasts all day, even after several hand washings. It has really helped my dry, rough cuticles. I can't comment on it helping my nails, as I have a thyroid condition that is playing havoc with them (ridges, brittle, chipping, etc) I have purchased several times, and bought a tube for my Mother. Great product, decent price-- a tube lasts a long time, and the fragrance is not overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this product in the newer package, it does not look like the one in the picture. I got this a while ago in a beauty box, I think it was Glossybox. Glossybox was crappy but made me discover the Curel brand, now one of my all time favorite for hands and feets!

I love this cream. It has a light and pleasant smell without being too much ''in your face''. It's moisturizing without being really heavy, and it's also really great for my cuticles.I love the fact that it doesn't leave a greasy mess behind, just a slight, little film of moisture. I'll definitively purchase again when I finish all the creams that I have!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by tori497

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best hand lotion EVER!! I would not have gotten through the cold, dry Chicago winter without it. I first picked this up as an impulse buy a few years back. I liked it well enough but after I used up the initial tube, I did not repurchase. I actually forgot all about this stuff until this year. And now I will continue to buy as long as they make it.

The consistency is perfect for me. It sinks in but leaves a little something right on top of your skin, which in my opinion is a good thing! It is not greasy or heavy; the smell is light and pleasant without being offensive. But the best part is how great my nails and cuticles look when I've been using it regularly. For me, it really does make a difference. I am able to grow my nails longer and have no breakage; I can wear NO POLISH at all and not have any flaking or peeling nails! It is pricey, but to me worth it. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been searching for a hand cream that truly works for awhile now. I'm also very big on doing my nails, so one that helps my cuticles is even better. This does both! I work in a nursing home where I wash my hands A LOT, and also Build a Bear where my hands get dry so easily! This moisturizes so well, and does not leave my hands unbearably greasy. I cannot really comment on the lasting power of it when it comes to several hand washes, because I always use it after I wash my hands. However, I do always come back to this hand cream, and I've tried quite a few and nothing compares like this one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This hand cream feels very hydrating & soothing on my hands. Theyve been extremely dry & cracked from the cold winter. It soaks in & isnt greasy. The claim that it contunues to moisturize through repeated handwashing I doubt to be true. I do have to reapply which is ok because I dislike greasy thick hand products. If you need something richer, look elsewear. Ive been using a bit of ointment on my seriously damaged skin because places cracked & bled prior.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

Love, love this hand cream! You only need a tiny bit and its moisturizing without being greasy. It's lightly scented but it's not overpowering. I bought this for less than $5 at Target and think it may replace my former HG hand cream from Eucerin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by reesagirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've tried a lot of hand cream, and this is my absolute favorite. The lotion sinks in and stays, even through a hand washing! I also love how it keeps my cuticles, even without my fave balm. I like it better than some pricier hand lotions I've tried. My hands are in much better shape since I started using it.