July 22, 2014 | 1232 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Eyes Bronze 10L

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by lipstickthespian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the bronze colour! But to be a MUFE product, and the cost,it doesn't last like it's advertised. I work 12 hrs in a hospital and before the shift is over, the eyeliner is nearly worn off. The good aspects of the product is that it glides on smoothly without tugging. This doesn't make it worth it to me to buy again. This is the only MUFE product that I have been disappointed in. For staying power, Urban Decay is much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by thisisashley

Love love love this!! Definitely one of my HG eyeliners along with Matte Black 0L and Pearly Brown 2L. Most eyeliner pencils smudge on me really quickly. This actually lasts a good 10-12 hours on me without any smudging when I use Smashbox Photo Finish Light and MAC Studio Fix Powder as a base :) I'm NW25 and Bronze 10L is perfect for when I want a natural look that takes next to no time to pull off. I find that Champagne 23L doesn't work on me as I find it too light/bright against my skin tone. I love using Bronze 10L on my lash line and my waterline. Sometimes I'll use it in my waterline only and use another colour on my lash line. Especially in the waterline, it just adds that extra little bit of definition that makes a huge difference. Excellent product! I think $20 CDN is fine considering the quality of the product and I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by stephventu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is OK for me. I love the color, it's perfect for bringing attention to the eyes. Unfortunately, no one seems to notice this color on my waterline. It's not that the color fades, it's because of my tan skin (NC40 for reference). This is the only good eyeliner I've tried, but it hasn't disappointed me. Overall, good product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used to love this eye liner - mostly the color only - it's pure gold and shine! It goes really well with hazel, green or brown eyes. However, even if it claims to be Waterproof - mine is definately not. It smears off very easily and usually I have to apply this only as underline. If I use it on top of my lids, it will be a dissaster.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Vittoriak

Fantastic quality! I put it on my waterline and it stays put all day, which is rare for me. It subtly brightens up my dark brown eyes when I wear it like this. I love how soft and pigmented this is. I also use it as a base and it makes the eyeshadow pops out instantly. I got it in the Rock For Ever four pencils set, and I would definitely repurchase it when it runs out.
Update (3 Aug 2011): I lost my mini one during my trip and I simply found that I cannot live without it. Bought it after struggling for three days. I guess you can see how much I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2009 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Ciji63

Provides the perfect shimmery gold/copper look I like on my bottom lashline. I don't like a dark color on the bottom as it makes my eyes appear smaller. This color is perfect for brown eyes....brings out the gold in them. Lasts all day and is super creamy and easy to apply. Washes off easily, too. My only complaint...I wish it was an automatic sharpener.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2009 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Lori54

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this eyeliner. goes on easy, I use it on my waterline, it lasts all day for me. beautiful color, looks darker from far away, up closer it is bronz-ey/goldish.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2009 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Cosmeticjunkie87

I got this in the mini eyeliner christmas set... Other than the fact that I broke the tip of the e/l when opening it since it was so hard to open i think the color is pretty... but I hate pencil liners that you have to sharpen... I guess i'm spoiled to the automatic ones...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2008 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Pamann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adore MUFE aqualiners! They are the only pencil liners I've EVER used that apply softly and smoothly against the somewhat bumpy contours of my upper lid line and absolutely and firmly stay put without a smudge all day! I have the 19L(basic brown) and this one. I use this bronze shade on my lower lid over the brown. I lightly run a pushbrush over the two to lightly smudge them together and work between the lashes. Some particles will drop to the endereye area, but I just lightly dust them away with the slightest dip of powder on my UD powder brush. It leaves just the right amount of bronzey sheen to emphasize my green eyes but not look overdone for a day look. My eyes water some days(allergies) and I work out nearly everyday and my e/l doesn't smudge a bit through it all. I can remove it pretty easily with cleanser and a washcloth. LOVE!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2008 1:22:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner works really well, but I find myself buying Urban Decay Bourbon more often.