July 29, 2014 | 1901 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

Broke easily and did not actually "colorstay". I like Sephora's eyeliner better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by xojlg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My holy grail pencil liner. Great black pigmentation, stays on all day long with no smudging or fading. Love that it's a twist up liner as well, very convenient. Only thing that bothers me a bit is it can be kind of hard to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Been using this for years. It s the only one I have found that will stay put and doesnt transfer if i use on my top eye lid. Thats my main issues. I have tried many many kinds and this is the only one that works. I recently started using it on my eyebrows (black brown color) to fill in. Works great and even if I dont put a gel over it, it doesnt smudge or move from where I used it. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Licha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eyeliner. I have been using it for years. It always stays put all day. I use the Cocoa everyday for work, and the Navy or Black for evening. They used to have a Vixen shade that was the perfect plum, I hope they bring it back. Today at Walgreens I found they have introduced new bright shades: Topaz, and Sapphire; both gorgeous. They have also added a new 'smudger' sponge on the tip, which is great because I usually use a q-tip after each application to get a smokey smudge with any product that ends up outside. BTW I use this to line the inside of my eyes, not the lids. GREAT.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by tams32386

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

MY HG eyeliner. I am an eyeliner whore-I feel like putting a little on makes a huge difference in how put together and awake you look lol. I have always used this eyeliner INSIDE my eye (don't do this unless you know what im talking about). What i mean is I use it on the inside bottom lining of my eye, not on top of my lashes, I use liquid liner for that. Anyways, I have always had problems with eyeliners running. This DOES NOT. I get black as I have dark features. Some complain it's not dark enough but it's super dark for me. It's easy to use as it is mechanical. The only downside is sometimes it breaks easily. Other than that, I have been using this for years now and I can't find anything better. It does not run, it's not expensive, and it works wonders. But again, I use this on the inside lining of my eye, i've tried it outside on top and it wasn't as impressive.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:07:00 AM More reviews by fsmeath

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i'm not a makeup junkie and pretty no-nonsense when it comes to makeup so i can't really compare this eyeliner to higher end brands. it is long lasting but still smudges decently (when you want it to). the fine point makes it easy to avoid smearing. works for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Missiletoe

Color payoff is pretty nice, and the packaging is pretty decent-really handy and sleek, feels like a HE product. But too bad it doesn't even last more than a minute on my eyelids, I've never experienced such messy smudges on my eyelids before, ironical, because I'm not even oily skinned.

I think it would probably work better if you use an eye primer that is very mattifying, but no way am I bothering to do that just to experiment.
All in all, not really decent product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Mulan1

This is the ONLY eyeliner I've used and currently still use, that doesn't smudge. I've tried many different brands and types of eyeliners out there. MAC, loreal, maybelline, almay, sephora, just to name a few. This eyeliner on me seems to outlast just about any environment. Humid, rain, sweaty hot, cold, you name it. I did give it 4 lippes because under extremely hot, humid conditions and worn over eye concealer it did smudge a little over my eyelid. FYI, I usually draw my eyeliner pretty thick with a winged tip. Would I recommend this product? Absolutely.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by littlefangfang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of the few products I always stock up. I used to use high end liners but they ran out so fast and they are so expensive. I started searching for a good drug store eyeliner. I tried a few, I prefer retractable ones because I'm too lazy to use a sharpener and I don't like how the pencils always make a mess in my makeup bags. So far this eyeliner is the best one I've found. Good price, good packaging and it really does the job. It does run a little bit throughout the day, but I think all liners do, even the water proof ones. Maybe that's just how my eyes are. I'm very pleased with this eyeliner and will continue to repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by jalyne8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best eyeliner I've ever tried! Highly pigmented and ultimate staying power on the waterline. What more could you want. Highly highly recommend!!!