Ben Nye Pearl Sheen Eye Shadow

on 11/5/2009 11:43:00 PM

I really fall in love with this eyeshadow, they are very pigmented so the colour pop up beautiful, I use Rose and Charcoal and both of them looks amazing, the price is cheaper compare to MAC also. I would definitely buy this eyeshadow again :D

on 10/6/2008 1:02:00 PM

Love! Like MAC, but with a cheap price! Hint: For the best color and staying power, use a damp brush. Not soaking wet...just damp. Apply with a patting motion, then use a brushing motion to blend where necessary. With this I can look fabulous at the club all night.

on 4/9/2008 12:39:00 AM

I bought these at a costume store in the OC and I absolutely love them! They are definitely comparable to MAC eyeshadows in fact they even fit in the MAC palettes. I depotted these myself and fit them in my 15 eyeshadow palette perfectly! Also at under $7 its a real bargain!

This is some awesome eyeshadow. I have a couple of these myself, and I have to agree with Blkwdow666 that these little babies definitely outdo MAC in the pigmentation (one finger swipe is all you need), blendability, and smooth application.
The color selection is a bit limited, but you'll find that the product is just as irresistible as the price.

on 4/11/2006 6:53:00 AM

I saw these and absolutely fell in love! These are definitely comparable to MAC, and they are also much cheaper than MAC.

As with other Ben Nye eye products, the colors are beautiful, and the texture is smooth. Very easy to apply!

on 12/5/2005 11:15:00 PM

Just like the Lumiere Grande Colour, these come in beautiful and very well-pigmented shades. There's less product than the LGC's but they're also cheaper. They're difficult to come by and I'd recommend buying them in person and not off the internet if you can, since the pictures I've seen on the internet don't really compare to the actual colors. Even so, the range of colors is relatively small (one downside) but all the shades are beautiful. Great quality product for a great price.

on 2/23/2003 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've got several of these, and they rival MAC's smoothness, blendablity, and richness of pigment. To further blur the line, BN's shadows are also in MAC-style flip-top packaging, and the Pearl Sheens are the same size as the MAC small shadows. The only downside is the limited range of colours; there are only 14 to choose from. Even so, if you find a colour you love, go for it-at $7 a throw, why not?
Avail. at Makeupmania.com & wyb.com

on 9/16/2002 4:05:00 AM

Very good eyeshadow! Pigment-rich and smooth - can be used both dry and wet and they look spectacular either way. For the price, these are amazing.