December 21, 2014 | 1884 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - Naturals-Banana & Coconut Milk

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This was a gift received a couple years back that I've only just got round to using. Luckily it hadn't gone bad and was still perfectly good. It's quite a thin lotion, so I think it would probably be better for the summer but it's just about adequate for me right now as my skin isn't too dry. It sinks in fast and has a pleasant scent - it's not cloying or overly sweet. I like that it doesn't smell of artificial banana, instead it's light and fresh. I can detect the coconut too, and that's not artificial either. Overall it's a nice lotion. Just 'nice', nothing special.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 4:01:00 AM More reviews by rocksister

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have a very strange aversion to anything with coconut in it, whether it be edible or not, so I was a bit wary on trying this, even though I love banana. I wasn't disappointed, though! The coconut milk scent is very faint, which is good for my nose. I would love if they had travel sizes of this because I now take this in my bag wherever I go, along with the matching spray.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

I love anything banana and coconut so i thought this would be a great scent. Unfortunatley, it smells a little off to me. Like a very strong sun tan lotion with chemicals in it. I do smell the banana in it so it might just be the coconut milk that smells off. I will use the set that i bought periodically but i will not repurchase this scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by PinkCoconutXOXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this scent. It smells just like VS Coconut Kiss but yummier since the banana tone is there. It smells like a sugary sweet tropical dessert.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by BelleFromGa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the entire line of the banana & coconut products. I use the shampoo and conditioner and shower gel each morning, then use the body lotion and body spray. It is a lovely fragrance.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by LouiseHourihan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this and the body spray because of all the good things I'd heard about this being a true ripe banana scent. Boy was I disappointed :( This smells NOTHING like bananas or coconuts! I mean, it smells ok, but not something I would have gone for had I known what it really smelled like. I wanted bananas, not generic floral. The scent is really short lived as well for both, and the moisturization is mediocre at best. Thankfully these were cheap because they are going in the trash.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

The Naturals line from Avon is funny. All the shower gels are equal in quality, but the lotions definately vary depending on the scent.

I thought I'd like the Banana & Cononut Milk lotion since in 2005 or 2006 they had one called Coconut & Papaya, which was AMAZING. The C&P lotion was thick and rich, and the scent lasted all day. The B&CM was nearly as moisturizing, but the smell was not nearly as good. You'd think bananas and coconuts would go well together, but it didn't work here at all.

However, I do need to state again that it's a good quality lotion, and must give it props for that.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by greenidentity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like the smell of this product. The body spray is divine! However, the lotion is a little light for me. I think this is a good "summer lotion" overall. I don't recommend it for body lotion if you have more dry skin. However, if you want multi use daily, and a light fragant scent, this is a great lotion. I prefer more nourishing lotions, but keep this one at my work-desk to use after hand washings.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 3:37:00 AM More reviews by satinsheets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Mmmmm this is sugary sweet banana goodness. I can also detect the coconut milk. This scent invigorates me and makes me feel relaxed. Not sure if Avon is still making this product, however....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2008 7:56:00 PM More reviews by rosie32282

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite of all the avon naturals scents. It smells like a real banana, not a candy banana scent, mixed with coconut milk. It is very moisturizing and smells like summer bottled. I also use the shower gel and it is fabulous. I wish they carried it year around.