November 23, 2014 | 976 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Body Drench Sugar Cane

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by GraceLin80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This doesn't help with my dry skin at all. I also dislike the artificial scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by LovePinkxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lotion. First the ingredients are great, second it absorbs perfectly and leaves you feeling healthy and smooth, and third the scent is soo yummy. It smells like vanilla cake batter. I will repurchase it for as long as I can. They do have other great scents but this one is the best. Sallly's has xmas holiday editions sometimes and their classic scented lotion, this one is a lil harder to find but is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh, I love this! It smells amazing and makes my skin super-soft. I started the bottle last July and I'm just now running out, so it lasts awhile. I like the pump too. I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2007 12:30:00 PM More reviews by CaliBello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've always seen the Body Drench lotions at the tanning salons but never purchased them. Now I go to a salon that keeps a bottle in every room so I got to test out this lotion.

I love the big pump bottle, except it can squirt out a little too far if you are not careful. This lotion is light yet moisturizing and absorbs quickly.

The Sugar Cane scent is yummy. I've seen these priced from $9-$18.