September 16, 2014 | 1213 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Dermaglow Anti-Aging Eye Therapy

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by thewall

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love Dermaglow products and this eye cream is very moisturizing

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2008 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Inuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For something that did nothing, it is very overpriced. I let a d/s lady talk me into buying this, HUGE mistake. It made my eyes itch and did nothing for dark circles or fine lines.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2007 2:10:00 AM More reviews by crystalc

I got this as a gift and have been using it twice a day for about a month now. I didn't notice any improvement for my fine lines but every time I put this stuff on, my dark circles get reduced quite a bit (until I wash it off that is). Also, it hasn't caused any milia yet nor does it smell or sting so that's all a plus. Overall, I would not repurchase b/c I'm sure there's another eye cream out there that's not crazy expensive like this one and does pretty much the same thing. (and the little tube is so ugly)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2007 11:07:00 PM More reviews by blushingpale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice moisturizing undereye treatment, but not worth the price (about $60 Cdn) in my book. I did notice some reduction of fine lines and circles, but no more than with KMF's Eye Witness cream which is less than a third of the price. Plus I'm a bit suspicious of some of the ingredients, although I have not experienced any irritation. I've been researching a lot of the products I use on the EWG website these days (part of the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics) and I've noticed the creams that claim anti-aging benefits also tend to have more unsafe and untested ingredients....