September 30, 2014 | 1723 users online

Body Scrubs - St. Ives - st.Ives Heathly Brilliance Brighten and Glow Scrub

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 7:37:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm using the bright skin brightening version of St ives apricot scrub.

This contains salicyic acid and the beads are abit harsh on face. I use this on my body and I love it! It leaves my skin so smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by amwong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm actually liking this scrub quite a bit for something that's dirt cheap at CDN $4. It comes in a tub, which is way better in my opinion than a bottle because you don't end up throwing away bits that you couldn't get out.

The granules are large and rough but I like it gritty like that. It has a lovely citrus scent to it but the one drawback is that it seems to dissolve or disappear quickly so you have to use a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2008 8:32:00 AM More reviews by skittishpixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Found this at TJ maxx of all places for $4, decided to try since my target never carried it. I found that it melts rather quickly once on the skin, so i didn't get a good scrubbing out of it. It smells great, lathers up like a soap, and leaves my skin feeling clean, not greasy. So it is good, but not that good to buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2008 6:40:00 PM More reviews by tripleL

I have used this a couple of times and I find that it is not abrasive enough for me to do an effective job. I still prefer to use the facial apricot scrub for my body, because it has the right amount of coarseness for me. Other than that, it smells good and has not done anything bad to my skin.

*edit*: To get it more abrasive, make sure your skin isn't wet.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 7:25:00 PM More reviews by SunnyBono

I agree with everyone else! I thought it was nice enough in the shower and I liked the smell, but what really surprised me was the fact that it made my skin so silky! No other scrub has been that effective after one use! I am not crazy about the tub, but I just don't like tops that I have to screw off and on in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2008 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Primmadonna

I've gotta agree with everyone below me. This is perfect! Its cheap, does its job well and smells so good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2008 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

I completely agree with all the mua members re: this scrub. Its great, affordable and does what it says. Smells great, too:) Will def. repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2007 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This body scrub is awesome. I personally love the smell, fresh and clean yet not overwhelming. I was lucky to get this for free (I got a rebate coupon) but I would definitely buy it again for 7.99 CA. It leaves my skin radiant and soft, which makes me feel great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2007 2:09:00 PM More reviews by make_me_over

Fantastic exfoliator. Has a great texture, not like rubbing gravel on your skin, but still gritty enough to get the job done. Lathers up nicely too, leaving you soft, smooth and clean. I use this about three times a week. I have kp on the elbow area, so I keep it away from there. Otherwise it's a scrubbing free-for-all. Also, the scent is a bit on the strong side, but it's a pleasant citrusy smell, so it's not obnoxious or anything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2007 7:45:00 AM More reviews by Nosage

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I first bought this I was disappointed as I need a rougher textured scrub on my skin. I put it to one side and used a Body Shop one instead. I started using it again when I finished BS one, and I have to say I am a real convert. This looks like it is going to be ineffective but it leaves your skin feeling really pampered and soft. It is not messy like other scubs and you only need a little bit each time. You get plenty in the tub. A winner from St Ives!