July 25, 2014 | 1784 users online

Pressed Powders - Chanel - rose blossom

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2008 9:29:00 AM More reviews by starrypinkk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this last year because it was LE and looked so pretty. Rose blossom is a very pale pinkish powder with lots of sparkle. It is pretty on, but not really practical for everyday use. I only use it on special occasions. I wouldn't repurchase because it should last forever and also because although it is really pretty, I've only used it a handful of times within the past year and I can't justify the price.

For reference, I'm a PPP/ green eyes/ brunette. I have normal to dry skin and never break out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2007 3:48:00 PM More reviews by etmg

i bought chanel's poudre coromandel last year and loved it so when I spotted this pale pink pressed iridescent powder with a very subtle sparke I asked the SA to try it on me. It comes with a velour pad but apply with a fat blusher brush and it is amazing. I thought it might make me look pale but in fact it really illuminates your face and makes it look almost airbrushed. I think it is LE so that was the deciding factor as IMO here in the UK the LE's are always gone by the time I have dithered around on whether to buy them or not. I am dark haired with medium toned skin/blue eyed and I think it really works with my colouring You could use it as a (very) subtle blush.