September 15, 2014 | 1816 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Johnson & Johnson - Melt Away Stress Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Agree with the rest of the gals, is so effin bomb nd silk to the skin, the smell is perfect so light nd it calms u down . I have the bath n body works one in the green bottle for stress n the smell is strong it smells like mint

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by silverain82

I bought a bottle of this several years ago while living at my Aunt's house... I fell in love the second I smelled this heavenly lotion!! When I moved from my Aunt's, I forgot the lotion... Every time I went to visit, I looked for it and couldn't find it. Long story short, I went to visit yesterday and found it sitting on the bathroom shelf...How I managed to overlook it for so dang long, I have no earthly idea. Anyways, I am ***SOOO*** flippin' happy I have it again! I looked online for it a few months ago, only to discover that Johnson & Johnson discontinued their ENTIRE adult line of products! Needless to say my heart sank... This is by far, hands down, the best lotion I have EVER used! The scent is to die for! It's not too light and not too strong...it is perfect! This lotion glides on so easily, and feels like silk! Seriously, if this hadn't been discontinued, I'd tell ya to stop what you're doing immediately and go buy a bottle of this outstanding and beautiful lotion..lol. It's HG status in my book! When I run out, I'll be hitting up ebay, or any other place online that may still have some in stock... Actually, I think I'll go do that now... Sorry for writing a novel here, I'm just trying to give this product all the praise it so highly deserves!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by braless

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sad this lotion is discontinued. Will be making road trips to stock pile it since it has no expiration to the ingredients. I dont know if it is the cornstarch or the combination of all the ingredients, but this is an amazing face lotion. its like a moisturizer, toner, pore reducer, and zit healer in one. I dont use a lot. i rub it into my hands then blot my cheeks with them, then i use a small amount around my eyes and brows to stop mild itching. If I have a tender spot say on my nose, I will put a small amount on the area, then later wipe it off with cool water and the healing has been fast forwarded from the lotion. It does not cause zits, in fact it kills them. So again, I will be on the road hunting this down so I can use it forever. I am editing this review because I no longer use this on my face. It can cause too much oil and I noticed over time that the more I used this the more I would get hot flashes. Yes, I know that sounds odd to some of you, but lotions DO have effects on me and I am pretty intuned to them. I now use a very small amount of Malibu Hemp moisturizer which is also for the body, but works so well on the face. I don't use the bronzing one, just the regular (original) moisturizer. It is amazing and I urge you ti try it. A small amount is ALL you need.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by bionicbigjames

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this lotion!! I love the calming, pleasing scent & I love how moisturizing it is. The price is around $6...very reasonable and worth every penny. The only drawback would be the packaging. It would do better in a squeezable bottle instead of a bottle with a pump. That way, no product would be wasted. Other than that, it is awesome stuff! Unfortunately, I can't for the life of me, find this wonderful lotion anymore though. :-( This has always been my go-to lotion...it is my favorite. I just wish they sold it in stores in my area (North Florida). I'm wondering if it is going to be discontinued. I sure hope not! I may have to start ordering it online. :-\

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Strong smell, not exactly lavendar but similar to a bath and body works cotton or linen scent. It isn't greasy but I still don't care for it. It dries to a powdery finish and my hands feel dry again soon after using.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by karebear87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this is in the travel/sample size. I think it's a very good quality lotion for a store brand item. I only wish the smell were a little longer lasting and podent, because I prefer the heavier scented lotions because I like to still be able to smell fresh after a long shift at work. However, this is a very good lotion for right after a shower/bath, even if you are getting ready for the day instead of winding down. I haven't used it before bed yet, but I found that for getting ready, it went on smooth, dried quickly, no residue, didn't leave me feeling overly greasy nor did it make my skin feel like skid bumps the way some cheaper lotions can do. Overall, decent lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by limari87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! The smell soothes and calms my stress like it promises.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by lebon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

While I'm not a fan of traditional lavender scents (like L'Occitaine's or Aveda's), I do love this and J & J's bedtime bath/lotion for babies.

This is, as other reviewers have noted, a soft and subtle lavender scent; I think the vanilla really smooths out the edges of the lavender. The scent is also unobtrusive and gradually fades (as opposed to some lavender scents, which can become cloying after a while).

It's definitely relaxing as well and as such is terrific to use before bed. As for its moisturizing properties: I'd say it's probably adequate for normal skin, but might not do the job for very dry skin. This is definitely one of those lotions that you use more for the scent (and the relaxation it brings) than for the moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by twink29

my favorite lotion, especially for summer. moisturizes without feeling heavy or greasy, absorbs quickly. the scent is light and pleasant PERFECT!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 4:48:00 AM More reviews by veggiegirl11

Love this lotion! Goes on smooth and isn't greasy. The smell is amazing in my opinion- not at all powdery or too floral- it's soft and sweet smelling like lavender and vanilla. Not particularly cheap for the amount you get, but a great product overall. I recommend it!