July 23, 2014 | 1912 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Get Figgy

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by pixipoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I use a primer underneath and this product lasts all day. The figgy color is beautiful. Layering a medium brown shade over it makes a beautiful berry-chocolate shade. Awesome for your fall colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been leary of buying cream shadows for a long time, because my semi-oily hooded lids seem to make everything creamy crease horribly! (I'm looking at you, NYX Jumbo Pencils!) Anyway, after reading some reviews here I decided to try Get Figgy. I have to say I am very pleasantly surprised! I wore it with UDPP underneath and it really did not crease on me all day! This is a really pretty warm brown, with an almost purpley or mauvey tone to it. I used the Elf "C" brush to apply it and it goes on really nice and smoothly. The edges blended out nicely with a powder shadow as well. The reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is that it has a little bit of a shiny, wet look to it that isn't my favorite. It's a really pretty color though, so I will keep wearing it and I think I'd buy it again. If you're afraid to try cream shadows because of past creasing, try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 7:01:00 AM More reviews by rachelicious904

A very lovely MUA'er gave me this in a swap and I really love it :) The packaging is very cute, and you get a decent amount of product. The colour works so well as a base for me for lots of different looks. It's a reddy, plum, taupey colour that can definitely be built up for more colour. It works well with other cream or powder shadows and definitely doesn't crease. Wonderful!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2011 8:07:00 AM More reviews by DiniBlini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my first cream eyeshadow product purchase, and I got it on sale, basically at about USD10 from Strawberrynet. It's a lovely color, a little muted, since I prefer darker purple colors. This is sort of a everyday taupey plum color. It's honestly quite pretty but the reason why I wouldn't buy it again is because its a little ordinary and it creases on me unless I use UDPP under it. Which kind of goes against the whole "creaseless" concept :P

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 4:42:00 AM More reviews by canzus

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

BeneFit's Creaseless Cream Eye Shadow/Liners are hands down my favorite eye shadows--they go on smoothly and it's easy to build up layers for more intensity and they blend well both with other cream and powder shadows.

The color is a little darker then what I'm use to, but it'd probably look less intense on a darker complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Tammee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It's very creamy and the colour works great with my light-medium skintone. I find Get Figgy a much more wearable shade of reddish-plum and doesn't make me look tired like other eye shadows of the same shade. I wear this on top of a primer because it does crease on its own, which is a downfall to its creaminess. Also, I find these products dry out much faster than other cream shadows, also due to it's creaminess. After awhile it does start to have a strange smell to it, almost as if it were going bad, but it's not. At retail price, this is quite expensive for what it is, but I still love it nonetheless, great product!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by rays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because of all the raves and I read its gentle. The gentle part is true it didn't bother my overly sensitive eyes. I went to Sephoras to buy my first benefit cream. The sales lady chose Figgy for my green eyes. It looks just awful. I have light skin an instead of bringing out the green it brought out the red. I look like I have a conjunctivitis. Its going right back. I will try a lighter color. Figgy has alot of red in it. Not for me.It did stay on and was very gentle . I find Sephora's sales people will sell you anything. Next time I will select my own.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by skwpt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really liked this color on me when I applied it using my makeup mirror, but outside in natural light, and under the fluorescent lights at work, my eyes looked feverish. Get Figgy is beautiful color, but I should know better than to try to wear reddened plums. In the jar, the color is more complex. I can see bronze, taupe, plum, and a hint of red. I was hoping it would complement my green-blue-grey eyes, but it just wasn't right for me. I still give it a rating of 4 for supreme creaminess, blendability, and the fact that it honors its claims to be creaseless and long wearing.

I also love the luxury of the glass pots (I am sick of everything plastic), and that the mouth of the jar is wide enough to get my finger inside--unlike the teeny openings in Bobbi Brown cream shadow pots. I said I would not buy again because of the color, but I love the formulation and have several other colors in Creaseless Cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2010 4:06:00 AM More reviews by grasshanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Once again, a Benefit employee threw this product at me (not literally) so I was kind of forced to buy it :/ The color is really pigmented, which is nice. The color reminds me of a darker, more intense version of MAC's Satin Taupe eyeshadow. I just hate the smell of this creme eyeshadow. Maybe my nose is too sensitive or something but I really can't stand the smell. The little birds on the packaging is cute but I think I'll stick to other eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 8:38:00 AM More reviews by kmarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful mauvey-brown that stays put and doesn't crease even on my oily lids. I have several shades of the creaseless creams and this is the softest so be careful when dipping in. Gorgeous paired with Bobbi Brown's Black Mauve gel liner.