BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Get Figgy

4.1

on 10/12/2012 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use a primer underneath and this product lasts all day. The figgy color is beautiful. Layering a medium brown shade over it makes a beautiful berry-chocolate shade. Awesome for your fall colors.

on 5/14/2012 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have been leary of buying cream shadows for a long time, because my semi-oily hooded lids seem to make everything creamy crease horribly! (I'm looking at you, NYX Jumbo Pencils!) Anyway, after reading some reviews here I decided to try Get Figgy. I have to say I am very pleasantly surprised! I wore it with UDPP underneath and it really did not crease on me all day! This is a really pretty warm brown, with an almost purpley or mauvey tone to it. I used the Elf "C" brush to apply it and it goes on really nice and smoothly. The edges blended out nicely with a powder shadow as well. The reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is that it has a little bit of a shiny, wet look to it that isn't my favorite. It's a really pretty color though, so I will keep wearing it and I think I'd buy it again. If you're afraid to try cream shadows because of past creasing, try this!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A very lovely MUA'er gave me this in a swap and I really love it :) The packaging is very cute, and you get a decent amount of product. The colour works so well as a base for me for lots of different looks. It's a reddy, plum, taupey colour that can definitely be built up for more colour. It works well with other cream or powder shadows and definitely doesn't crease. Wonderful!

on 5/17/2011 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This was my first cream eyeshadow product purchase, and I got it on sale, basically at about USD10 from Strawberrynet. It's a lovely color, a little muted, since I prefer darker purple colors. This is sort of a everyday taupey plum color. It's honestly quite pretty but the reason why I wouldn't buy it again is because its a little ordinary and it creases on me unless I use UDPP under it. Which kind of goes against the whole "creaseless" concept :P

on 3/31/2011 4:42:00 AM

BeneFit's Creaseless Cream Eye Shadow/Liners are hands down my favorite eye shadows--they go on smoothly and it's easy to build up layers for more intensity and they blend well both with other cream and powder shadows.

The color is a little darker then what I'm use to, but it'd probably look less intense on a darker complexion.

on 2/24/2011 9:54:00 PM

I really like this product. It's very creamy and the colour works great with my light-medium skintone. I find Get Figgy a much more wearable shade of reddish-plum and doesn't make me look tired like other eye shadows of the same shade. I wear this on top of a primer because it does crease on its own, which is a downfall to its creaminess. Also, I find these products dry out much faster than other cream shadows, also due to it's creaminess. After awhile it does start to have a strange smell to it, almost as if it were going bad, but it's not. At retail price, this is quite expensive for what it is, but I still love it nonetheless, great product!

on 2/22/2011 3:48:00 PM

I bought this because of all the raves and I read its gentle. The gentle part is true it didn't bother my overly sensitive eyes. I went to Sephoras to buy my first benefit cream. The sales lady chose Figgy for my green eyes. It looks just awful. I have light skin an instead of bringing out the green it brought out the red. I look like I have a conjunctivitis. Its going right back. I will try a lighter color. Figgy has alot of red in it. Not for me.It did stay on and was very gentle . I find Sephora's sales people will sell you anything. Next time I will select my own.

on 12/1/2010 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really liked this color on me when I applied it using my makeup mirror, but outside in natural light, and under the fluorescent lights at work, my eyes looked feverish. Get Figgy is beautiful color, but I should know better than to try to wear reddened plums. In the jar, the color is more complex. I can see bronze, taupe, plum, and a hint of red. I was hoping it would complement my green-blue-grey eyes, but it just wasn't right for me. I still give it a rating of 4 for supreme creaminess, blendability, and the fact that it honors its claims to be creaseless and long wearing.

I also love the luxury of the glass pots (I am sick of everything plastic), and that the mouth of the jar is wide enough to get my finger inside--unlike the teeny openings in Bobbi Brown cream shadow pots. I said I would not buy again because of the color, but I love the formulation and have several other colors in Creaseless Cream.

on 7/7/2010 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Once again, a Benefit employee threw this product at me (not literally) so I was kind of forced to buy it :/ The color is really pigmented, which is nice. The color reminds me of a darker, more intense version of MAC's Satin Taupe eyeshadow. I just hate the smell of this creme eyeshadow. Maybe my nose is too sensitive or something but I really can't stand the smell. The little birds on the packaging is cute but I think I'll stick to other eyeshadows.

on 4/27/2010 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Beautiful mauvey-brown that stays put and doesn't crease even on my oily lids. I have several shades of the creaseless creams and this is the softest so be careful when dipping in. Gorgeous paired with Bobbi Brown's Black Mauve gel liner.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products