Nuxe Nirvanesque Contour des Yeux

3.6

AQUA/WATER, ROSA MOSCHATA SEED OIL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, HYDROHYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL, TAURATE COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PROPANEDIOL, PROPYLHEPTYL CAPRYLATE, TOCOPHEROL, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, MICA, CITRIC ACID, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, ALLANTOIN, POLYDODECANAMIDEAMINIUM TRIAZADIPHENYLETHENESULFONATE, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, 10-HYDROXYDECANOIC ACID, SEBACIC ACID, 1,10-DECANEDIOL, ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS ROOT EXTRACT, LAURETH-3, NYMPHAEA COERUELA SEED EXTRACT, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, POLYVINYLALCOHOL CROSSPOLYMER, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, AMARANTHUS CAUDATUS SEED EXTRACT, PAPAVER RHOEAS SEED EXTRACT [N0604/A].

on 2/11/2015 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a nice eye moisturiser but nothing amazing.

--- The good points---
- Comes in a tube
- Hydrates well
- Lightweight. Can be used under makeup. Can be used at night, does not cause puffy eyes by morning.

--- The bad points---
- Expensive for what it is
- Eventually, it starts being difficult to get the right amount out as too much comes out at once. What a waste...
- It has fragrance!

I cannot comment on the effect on wrinkles, considering I don't have any yet.

Overall it's a nice eye cream that feels nice going on due its lightweight texture. However, it is too expensive for what it is and what it does. I think it's a just a basic good moisturiser. The deal breaker for me is the fragrance. I am against using fragrance in an eye cream. It baffles me that some brands think that's what we want!

on 6/29/2013 12:21:00 PM

This cream hydrates skin around the eye area very nicely, but that's about it.
It doesn't do anything when it comes to reducing wrinkles. It does kinda reduce dark circles a bit though, but it could do a better job.
So if you want more than just hydration then I wouldn't suggest buying this.

Smell is the same as Creme Nirvanesque for the face - nice, fresh and herbal.
Texture is also quite similar, almost like a gel or fluid, very light, and you really only need a tiny bit of it because it spreads very nicely so you'll have it for a long time ;)

on 7/17/2012 4:54:00 AM

This is a cream that you shouldn't expect to many things. It gives a nice moisturised feeling but I didn't see any improvement on my dark circles so that I don't think so it could work for reducing wrinkles. Price is normal but if you want to see a real improvement this is not the product you should go for. Otherwise just for giving moist it is enough.

on 6/18/2011 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Minimises dark circles and makes the skin very firm. Great product, however it rolls under make-up, so good as a night product.

on 11/24/2008 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

nice cream but didn't improve the situation of my fine lines.
very pleasant to use and light so it didn't cause milia.

on 2/4/2008 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Ok, I hate to be the naysayer, especially as I've been impressed with all Nuxe I've tried so far, but this eye serum just isn't all that. It's a nice enough product, goes on smoothly, has a nice silky texture and it does moisturise, but... meh.

I'm the kind of person this is marketed to, (very!) early 30s, first wrinkles appearing around my eyes, and I'm sorry to say this serum did nothing for them, or dark circles, or puffiness... It moisturises fine, but you can get other products that moisturise just as well for much less money. On the upside, it has caused no irritation whatsoever and it is nice to apply.

This was 20 UK and I've been using it every day and night for about 3 mths now. I'm just starting to run out.

The thing that's really bothered me about it is the pump - one full pump is way too much for both eyes. I apply using a gentle tapping motion around my socket using my ring fingertip and 1 pump has sometimes run off my finger tip before I've got a chance to apply it all. I managed to kinda press the pump to the side very gently rather than straight down for a while and was able to get the right amount, but it was very frustrating trying to do that twice a day! As I've got to the end of the product this has proved impossible and far too much is literally shooting out, sometimes missing my finger completely. I hate wasting product but at the moment most of each pump is ending up in the sink!!! I know it's more sanitary having a pump dispenser but please, make one that dispenses the right amount of product!

This isn't a *bad* product, but I won't be repurchasing. Neals Yard White Tea eye gel does the same job as this for about a third less so maybe I'll go back to that.

on 2/2/2008 12:34:00 PM

this is great stuff, quite possibly my HG. first, it's just generally nice - the texture is light and gel-like, easily absorbed, invisible on the skin, no fragrance - AND, more importantly, it does what it says on the package, which is moisturizing, relaxing micro-tensions in the skin and smoothing. well I've encountered quite a few eye creams that felt nice to use and came with pretty promises, but actually making a visible difference is a rare thing.
my only slight problem with it is the pump bottle, as pressing it once might not give you enough of the stuff inside, but pressing it twice will likely produce too much (and when I apply too much of this, my upper lids get sticky).

ingredients: aqua, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, yeast extract, acrylates/palmeth 25 acrylate copolymer, dimethicone crosspolymer, dipropylene glycol, imperata cylindrica root extract, cassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide, nymphaea coerulea seed extract, maris aqua (sea water), cucumis melo fruit extract, althaea officinalis root extract, amarantus caudatus seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, papaver rhodeas seed extract, phenoxyethanol, lecithin, tromethamine, cyclotetrasiloxane, methylparaben, tetrasodium EDTA, magnesium aspartate, PEG-8, carbomer, hydrolyzed algin, sodium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, disodium EDTA.

on 5/9/2007 3:18:00 PM

This lovely lightweight gel smoothed, moisturized, and firmed my eye area and softened my fine lines, all while sinking in before I had time to get impatient (about 3-5 minutes). Impressive, as I have a very dry eye area and usually need richer creams to do the work that this gel accomplished so delicately. It made a very slight improvement in my skin over the other high end (Perricone) eye cream I had been using, which I think is impressive, as there is only so much an OTC eye treatment can do. I could not detect any fragrance. I have sensitive skin and sometimes eczema on my eyelids, and this serum did not irritate at all, and in fact felt soothing. I had a small sample packet that lasted me for 3 weeks of daily use, which suggests that the full size bottle would actually be extremely economical. I cannot imagine an eye treatment doing more than this little serum, so even though I love trying new things and hoping for the latest miracle, I will definitely buy it again. I cannot comment on packaging as I had a sample.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)