November 21, 2014 | 1745 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Nuxe - Nirvanesque Contour des Yeux

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Revenue

This cream hydrates skin around the eye area very nicely, but that's about it.
It doesn't do anything when it comes to reducing wrinkles. It does kinda reduce dark circles a bit though, but it could do a better job.
So if you want more than just hydration then I wouldn't suggest buying this.

Smell is the same as Creme Nirvanesque for the face - nice, fresh and herbal.
Texture is also quite similar, almost like a gel or fluid, very light, and you really only need a tiny bit of it because it spreads very nicely so you'll have it for a long time ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2012 4:54:00 AM More reviews by vixennez

This is a cream that you shouldn't expect to many things. It gives a nice moisturised feeling but I didn't see any improvement on my dark circles so that I don't think so it could work for reducing wrinkles. Price is normal but if you want to see a real improvement this is not the product you should go for. Otherwise just for giving moist it is enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2011 6:53:00 AM More reviews by miamsg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Minimises dark circles and makes the skin very firm. Great product, however it rolls under make-up, so good as a night product.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2008 11:15:00 AM More reviews by ilorietta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

nice cream but didn't improve the situation of my fine lines.
very pleasant to use and light so it didn't cause milia.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2008 4:24:00 PM More reviews by mskilicious

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok, I hate to be the naysayer, especially as I've been impressed with all Nuxe I've tried so far, but this eye serum just isn't all that. It's a nice enough product, goes on smoothly, has a nice silky texture and it does moisturise, but... meh.

I'm the kind of person this is marketed to, (very!) early 30s, first wrinkles appearing around my eyes, and I'm sorry to say this serum did nothing for them, or dark circles, or puffiness... It moisturises fine, but you can get other products that moisturise just as well for much less money. On the upside, it has caused no irritation whatsoever and it is nice to apply.

This was 20 UK and I've been using it every day and night for about 3 mths now. I'm just starting to run out.

The thing that's really bothered me about it is the pump - one full pump is way too much for both eyes. I apply using a gentle tapping motion around my socket using my ring fingertip and 1 pump has sometimes run off my finger tip before I've got a chance to apply it all. I managed to kinda press the pump to the side very gently rather than straight down for a while and was able to get the right amount, but it was very frustrating trying to do that twice a day! As I've got to the end of the product this has proved impossible and far too much is literally shooting out, sometimes missing my finger completely. I hate wasting product but at the moment most of each pump is ending up in the sink!!! I know it's more sanitary having a pump dispenser but please, make one that dispenses the right amount of product!

This isn't a *bad* product, but I won't be repurchasing. Neals Yard White Tea eye gel does the same job as this for about a third less so maybe I'll go back to that.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2008 12:34:00 PM More reviews by doujima

this is great stuff, quite possibly my HG. first, it's just generally nice - the texture is light and gel-like, easily absorbed, invisible on the skin, no fragrance - AND, more importantly, it does what it says on the package, which is moisturizing, relaxing micro-tensions in the skin and smoothing. well I've encountered quite a few eye creams that felt nice to use and came with pretty promises, but actually making a visible difference is a rare thing.
my only slight problem with it is the pump bottle, as pressing it once might not give you enough of the stuff inside, but pressing it twice will likely produce too much (and when I apply too much of this, my upper lids get sticky).

ingredients: aqua, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, yeast extract, acrylates/palmeth 25 acrylate copolymer, dimethicone crosspolymer, dipropylene glycol, imperata cylindrica root extract, cassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide, nymphaea coerulea seed extract, maris aqua (sea water), cucumis melo fruit extract, althaea officinalis root extract, amarantus caudatus seed extract, chlorella vulgaris extract, papaver rhodeas seed extract, phenoxyethanol, lecithin, tromethamine, cyclotetrasiloxane, methylparaben, tetrasodium EDTA, magnesium aspartate, PEG-8, carbomer, hydrolyzed algin, sodium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, disodium EDTA.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2007 3:18:00 PM More reviews by silkybee

This lovely lightweight gel smoothed, moisturized, and firmed my eye area and softened my fine lines, all while sinking in before I had time to get impatient (about 3-5 minutes). Impressive, as I have a very dry eye area and usually need richer creams to do the work that this gel accomplished so delicately. It made a very slight improvement in my skin over the other high end (Perricone) eye cream I had been using, which I think is impressive, as there is only so much an OTC eye treatment can do. I could not detect any fragrance. I have sensitive skin and sometimes eczema on my eyelids, and this serum did not irritate at all, and in fact felt soothing. I had a small sample packet that lasted me for 3 weeks of daily use, which suggests that the full size bottle would actually be extremely economical. I cannot imagine an eye treatment doing more than this little serum, so even though I love trying new things and hoping for the latest miracle, I will definitely buy it again. I cannot comment on packaging as I had a sample.