September 16, 2014 | 1941 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Glazewear Extreme Peach Champagne

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2008 4:45:00 PM More reviews by MysteryRocker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product, I've had it for about five months and I've still loads left. It doesn't make your lips sticky, it's shiny, I have to keep putting it on but I don't mind for such a good lip gloss. I love the Glazewear Lip Gloss range, the shades are great and the prices are amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2007 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Ehrial

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lip gloss is absolutely flattering on my skin tone. Its a very neutral shade that could go with anyone that loves that wet look on the lips but stil natural. The texture is like silk and the micro shimmers reflect light well without affecting the texture. Its really a nice peachy colour that I absolutely love and now regret buying only one because I know it's limited edition and when I run out I will look long and hard for another one. :( Oh well, it was worth every penny...and I didn't use many pennies $2.99CAD (such a steal)!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2007 8:05:00 PM More reviews by riffrandal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful peachy nude shade. Very, very fine sparkles that barely show - just gives a nice subtle shimmer. Sparkles are undetectable in the texture of the gloss too, which is very nice. I've used other glazewear shades and didn't really love the vanilla scent. I was so happy with this one - it smells like champagne!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2007 1:06:00 PM More reviews by lili1968

This is the first Glazewear I've purchased in many years and I decided to give it a try again because they were on sale for 2.99. Glazewear has really changed as the formula is not as thick as it used to be. Peach Champagne is a limited edition shade and the color reminds me a bit of MAC Wonderstruck lustreglass, only Wonderstruck is a little more pigmented. This gloss feels like it has a gel consistency and it has the perfect amount of shine. I find it lasts on my lips just as long as MAC glosses. The only reason I didn't give this five lippies is because I have to keep re-dipping the applicator to get the right amount. I ordered 4 more shades and I hope the colors work for me like this one did, right now theyr'e on sale for 2 for 5.99.