October 30, 2014 | 1714 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Suave - Skin Therapy Lotion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I have already repurchased this and I'm not even done with my first big bottle. My husband and I were on vacation when my legs started itching really badly and I had no moisturizer with me. I tasked him with going to Walmart and getting me anything he could find. He came back with a small tube of this. Oh. My. God. It sinks in SO well, isn't greasy, and it keeps my legs from itching ALL day. It's also great to mix with the steroid ointment I use for my eczema flair ups so I can spread it over a larger area. I quickly went through that first tube, bought a large bottle of it, then bought ANOTHER large bottle and another smaller tube for travel. This is a GREAT bargain. BEST lotion I've used in a LONG time.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by EL2016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love the smells of these lotions, especially the cocoa butter scent. However, the lotion doesn't really do much. I don't even really think I have dry skin (on my body, my face is a different story haha) and I just wanted something to make my legs feel smooth after a shave. I felt like I had to pile this lotion on to make a difference. On average, I had to put on 2-3 layers to make my skin feel soft again after a shave. Even though you get a lot of product for a great price, I would rather pay some more on a better lotion so I don't have to spend so much time putting it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 7:22:00 AM More reviews by reddbwoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great moisturizer; it's dirt cheap; flimsy bottle and pump; i'll buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2011 3:52:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I have this in the 3 FL.oz bottle and it cost me a dollar. I like it its got a clean smell that leaves my arms, legs and anywhere else I put it feel smooth and moisturized. Not greasy or sticky I hate that. This sinks in and dosent leave white marks that take forever to massage away. Pretty good for 1$

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by KK9256

DO NOT BUY THIS. i got it because my skin was really dry and i had a coupon, but i'd rather but a $20 lotion than use this. it doesn't moisturize my skin to the extent that it advertises on the bottle. i would describe it more as a regular semi light lotion. also the smell is absolutely repulsive. the scent is so overwhelming and dizzying, i get a headache right after i use it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by LorelaiNoah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Ummmmmm....what? This stuff is disgusting & puts Suave to shame. Advanced Skin Therapy Lotion? More liked advanced water mixed in with alcohol, chemicals & a small dash of petroleum. ;) Needless to say I am not pleased with this product. It's runny and moisturized my skin for no more than 3 minutes. The packaging label is ugly, too. I won't be repurchasing. Thank god this stuff was only $1.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Becky12

I used Suave's "Advanced Therapy" lotion and then also their scented lotion in "Lavender Vanilla". I got them on sale for $1 each. The Advanced Therapy said it was for extra dry skin, but I didn't notice any difference between that and the regular Lavender Vanilla scented one. Neither of them seemed to moisturize my skin. My skin would feel all scratchy and dry just an hour after applying. Both lotions took forever for me to rub out the white streaks. I actually didn't realize how bad they were until I switched back to St. Ives body lotion. Made that stuff feel like heaven.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2009 1:40:00 PM More reviews by valancyjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Seems like there are a lot of variations of Skin Therapy lotions - mine is Aloe Vera with botanicals.

The thing to know about me, to start off with, is that I hate thick, greasy lotions, particularly on my hands. Since I was little, Iíve never been able to tolerate them; Iíd put something on and then have to wash it off 10 minutes later.

That said, I love this lotion Ė precisely because it is on the thin side. It soaks in quickly and my skin feels clean afterward; I donít feel like I have a film of gunk on me. I usually use it on my hands at work but it would do well as a body lotion, too. I wouldnít use it if I had really dry skin Ė itís not heavy-duty enough for that Ė but for a workday when my hands just need some light moisture, itís great.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2008 1:28:00 PM More reviews by bOlga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cheap product.. I thought it would be good as it has Vitamin E, clinically proven etc... i got the one that sais delivers age-defying moisture. It's horrible.
Even though the lotion ITSELF feels smooth on my hands, it's only a soft film. It doesn't do anything to my actual skin. During application and afterwards, my hands still feel disguistingly dry and rough. The lotion doesn't do anything or maybe even makes things worst. I have it on my desk at work and put it on Often b/c my hands continue to feel dry, so you'd think it would do something Eventually. I've been using it for several weeks and NOTHING. Sking feels even worst.
it's cheap but really, it's still a waste of money. Rather buy something more expensive but something I have to use less frequently as it's much more effective..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2007 1:59:00 AM More reviews by happie5985

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Vitamin E moisturizer is perfect. It smells great goes on very smooth not too thick and leaves skin nice and soft. Great price too! Love it!