E.L.F. Eyeliner Brush

Price: $

on 3/31/2015 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i love this brush for carving out my brows with concealer to neaten up my dipbrow application. it does a really great job at that. it obviously doesn't blend out things that well because it's a straight line, so i just use my finger to do that.

on 4/14/2013 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Horrible brush! I bought the 12 piece set and this brush came along with it. All the brushes were pathetic - of course, given the price this was inevitable. However, I was especially disappointed with this brush because it scratched my eyelids when I used it and when I tried to wash it, it broke in half! Staying away from E.L.F products from now on for sure ... M.A.C brushes may be expensive, but they're worth the money!

on 1/15/2013 11:33:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

for a 1$ it isnt so bad but i dont use it much at all....maybe its just me but it is a bit hard for me to use this

on 1/4/2013 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is the best $1 brush I have tried from Elf. I used to it shape my brows with concealer and it did that even better than my Eco Tools eyeliner brush!

on 12/29/2012 3:03:00 PM

this product works great when used with certain shades. some shades get lost and don't show up but others work great! so in love with what it can do but wish it could do more

on 4/17/2012 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

It's very cheap, yet it still gets the job done!

on 4/11/2012 1:29:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

i was planning to ditch this product away until i found out in the reviews that it can be multi-purpose- brow, concealer, nail etc etc

now it has anohter function, i just simply glide it on my already applied gel liner, the harsh line/any mistake was removed magically and the application looks smooth. Thank you for such price i save a lot on more precision liner brush and it is so easy !

on 3/31/2012 9:59:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

elf makes some sublime brushes... but this isn't one of them.
This one dollar flat tipped white handled eyeliner brush just didn't work for my eyes.
The straight edge of the bristles combined with the wide width made upper lid lining more difficult and under eye lining kind of choppy.
I prefer and angled flat brush and use M.A.C. 266. It's 18.50 more but I've had mine for about eight years!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Awesome brush!!!!This brush makes it easy to get down in my lashline. I use with black eyeshadow a lot on my top lashline.I love to use this with gel/cream liners.It gives you a straighter line and I seem to be able to work with it better than the brushes that come with gel liners.

on 2/8/2012 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this brush with my Laura Mercier cake eyeliner and it works great. I wish the bristles were a bit shorter and firmer but other than that I am really satisfied, it doesn't shed, it's easy to wash and it maintains its shape. Would definitely repurchase. It's the only flat eyeliner brush I have ever tried so I don't have anything to compare it to but for one dollar I won't complain.
I would never use it for winged eyeliner though so if the reviewers are rating it based on its performance doing that I understand why they might be disappointed.