October 25, 2014 | 1873 users online

Gels/Soaps - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Satin Soap for Hands and Face

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

i have this in Aloe. i got it as handwash and decided to go ahead and try it on my face since i noticed it wasn't drying on my hands. worth a shot right? well, happily, i found it left my skin soft and didn't dry out my face either. seemed to remove my light makeup well, too. how terrific for $4.50 CDN ! good purchase.
UPDATE, i am still very pleased with this. my skin is never dried out or flaky and i have really fallen in love with the scent - juicy, like REAL fresh tangerines (not synthetic!), the scent reminds me of a crate of fresh citrus fruit complete with leafiness.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

great for hands (bought this in lavender), doesnt dry them out. tried it on my face this morning and although it stung my eyes a bit, it didnt dry out my face and rinsed cleaned. ill keep using this in the am for a face wash & will update. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 11:44:00 AM More reviews by H20girl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I buy the fragrance free version of the Satin Soap and love it. I found out about this from a friend whose four year old daughter has horrible allergies and the pediatric allergist suggested she use this soap for everyday handwashing. I only use it for my hands (not face) and find it to be gentle and non-drying while it really cleans well (garden dirt and sticky kids messes). My only complaint is the price, Jason charges about 30% more for this than it does for a larger bottle of the same soap with fragrance.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2008 12:50:00 PM More reviews by sunnyfuusunflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in the Apricot scent. It's a bit too harsh to use on my face. If I left the soap on my face for too long it would make my face burn, itch, and turn red. I would recommend using this for washing hands only.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2008 11:36:00 AM More reviews by abbyten

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found a set of Jason products (satin soap, satin body wash and hand cream) after Christmas on clearance at Marshall's for only $6.00. Even though I hadn't used Jason products before and wasn't sure if I would like them, I couldn't resist such a great bargain. I also bought it because the fragrance was Cinnamon & Honey (apparently made specially for the Christmas season), and I'm a sucker for anything that smells of cinnamon - edible or not. I love the Jason satin soap. I find it non-drying, and it leaves my hands feeling great. Since then I have bought the Rosewater and Lavender (both great deals at Marshall's). I also like the fact that both the soap and the body wash do not contain SLS.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2007 6:25:00 PM More reviews by blushingpale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this soap in the Cammomille version, thinking that would have the least amount of scent. Wrong! I found it very "purfumey" and it even seems to dry out my hands. I had been using regular Softsoap in the Aloe/moisturizing version, but wanted something more "natural." Thumbs down for this product.