August 28, 2014 | 1393 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Pure Collagen Skincare - Miracle Eyes Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by nusinasy

i have been using this product for about 2 month now. unfortunately i can't report the miracle but it doesn't do any harm either. i use it in winter (occasionaly) ............but i use it on my hand and it works nicely as not greacy as most hand creams. sorry but to me not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by sors

Back in July I ordered the miracle eyes and I have been using it since! This stuff is awesome, it has made all the puffiness and fine lines around my eyes disappear. Plus it has definitely helped with my dark circles. I have them because of allergies and they are practically gone now. I'm hoping if I stick with the regimen that they will disappear completely in another month or so!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2007 6:25:00 PM More reviews by adornedwithgrace

I got this product as a gift, but I believe I will be repurchasing this item once I use it up!
I have used Clinique, Pond's Age Defeye, Oil of Olay and a few others I can't remember, and all of them worked okay, but mainly as an eye moisturizer, nothing dramatically noticable. However, even after just a week or two of this (I'm in my fifth week of using this), I noticed that upon touching my undereye area, it was not just moisturized, but firmer as well! No longer do I have that "elastic, crepey" feel to it, especially when I put on eyeshadows/liners where the skin *used* to pull pretty easily when gliding them across.
Now I am only in my early-mid thirties and I don't have really strong crows feet, just very fine lines when you look really closely, but this definitely helps with the actual firmness and appearance of the delicate areas around my eyes. Despite the fact that it is about $30 a jar, it is a pretty good deal since I've had it a month and I think I 've only used about 1/4 of it--a little goes a long way, and, most importantly, IT WORKS! Besides, I will likely opt for the Buy Two, Get One Free Deal they have where it is about $60 ($20 a jar) and with a coupon code of 15% which you can usually find if you do a Google Search and my ebates code for 12% it would run you $44.88 ($14.96 a jar!).

I would really recommend this product. For the time being, I think it is only found at buybeauty.com. but they do have a 100% Money Back Guarantee, so if it doesn't work for you, it's not a big deal. (You might be out shipping but even that is only .99 right now, but the most it ever is, is $3.) There are few anti-aging products that I am just amazed with, and this, along with Ice Elements, is one of them.

continued >>