October 1, 2014 | 1821 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by urbandecayqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful colour and I find that it stays all day without a primer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2014 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I use this on days when I don't want to do a full eye make-up but do want something extra than just mascara. It brightens up my eyes, gives a fresh look. It stays put on it's own but with a base/primer it outlasts everything! Definitely a re-buy candidate! Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by gele4ka

At first, I loved how it looked when I swatched it in Sephora. I got home and when I put it on I was disappointed. Its SO SHEER. However, I've been using it for a week straight and Im learning to like it. Its a pinkie beige shimmery colour. By itself it's too sheer but used as a base it looks very pretty. It does not crease and lasts a pretty good amount of time (6hours or so until it starts creasing without a primer, with primer lasts all day)I was going to return it but I might just keep it as a base.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I got a small size of this cream eyeshadow in one of benefit eye makeup set. This is also my first introduction to cream eyeshadow. The color is so pretty. I usually put it all over lid and layer a powder eyeshadow on top. The reason I only give 4 lippie is because it crease on me,but what I have is the old formulation. Maybe the new one is different.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've loved this cream eyeshadow ever since a lovely Benefit SA tried it out on me with a touch of 'No Pressure' in the outer corners of my eyes. It's a gorgeous, fairly subtle shimmery cream shadow that gives a gorgeous touch of radiance to your look without being over-the-top or looking cheap & sparkly - a perfect choice for everyday wear. The colour is best described as a beige 'champagne' colour, or a yellow-toned shimmery beige. This colour suits my complexion perfectly - I'm a NW15-20 with red hair, so finding flattering eye and lip colours can be difficult.

I apply with my Bobbi Brown cream shadow brush, which is flat & firm - perfect for application. I don't personally use it as a liner, but the product would be very easy to apply & wear with a small angled brush. The wear time is seriously impressive - I have oily lids so always use a good eye primer (E.L.F's is excellent) & this had only just started to crease after I'd been wearing it nearly 18 hours. Amazing! My mascara and eyeliner were badly struggling after so long but my eyeshadow still looked nearly perfect. The texture and presentation is similar to Maybelline Color Tattoos, but the colour range available on Benefit's creaseless cream shadows offer so many diverse, prettier shades (like this) that I can't be without this anymore.

I picked mine up for £6 on Amazon UK since they were in the old packaging and on clearance - they sell for £15.50 full retail. I always shop around for the best deals but I'd definitely pay the full amount if I ran out as I love this shade so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 6:35:00 AM More reviews by jjbug82

this is a pale champagne shade, can be easily and evenly applied with fingers and it really brightens up my eyes (my skin tone is slight tan with yellow undertone, ~ NW30-35); also makes the eyelashes with mascara much stand-out ;)
this cream shadow is not very pigmented as MAC paintpot, it simply provides a wash of colour. if applied too much, it may end up creasing - I tested on my oily eyelids, after 8 hours of walking in the malls and outdoor, it did crease on the lid with more product.
in my own experience, as compared to MAC paintpot and MUFE aqua cream, unfortunately this product still slightly creases. I guess the local weather here does play a part (average 30 deg Cel & 70% humidity), not many products can take on this weather and on those oily/combination skin condition. However this is still a nice product, I will test it again in non-tropical weather, hope it gets better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by JessicaLauren24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has become my new every day eyeshadow! Having previously only used powder eyeshadow, I was becoming frustrated with my eyeshadow creasing and only lasting half the working day. I purchased the 'World Famous Neutrals - Easiest nudes ever' eyeshadow kit which includes two creaseless cream shadows and four powder longwear powder shadow. The two creaseless cream shadows in this kit are RSVP and No Pressure!

I applied the RSVP shadow before work at around 7am and as I continued to check it throughout the day, continued to be impressed with its staying power. It wasn't until 10pm that the shadow began to show signs of wear - and this was without using any primer! This is a very easy to wear colour and the cream is quick and easy to apply. I use my fingers to apply for day wear, but if I require a stronger colour for night wear I will apply with a brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This eyeshadow is beautiful and so pigmented but it creases if not set with powder eyeshadow but when you do it clumps and looks cakey! It is so strange. I have never experienced that before.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow is amazing, it's super pigmented, long-wearing and its a beautiful color that suits a lot of skin tones. I love this eyeshadow, especially during the summer when I put less effort and time into makeup, putting this eyeshadow on with mascara is super easy but looks amazing. Since it a cream eyeshadow, it holds up a lot better in heat, humidity and even when I go swimming it manages to stay on. I have extremely oily lids and without any primer this shadow is barely creased by the end of the day. I also love how versatile this color can be: a base, a shadow, a highlight, etc. I will for sure be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 6:06:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

out of the Mac paint pots, Maybelline 24 hour color tattooes and Benefit cream shadows that i have, RSVP is my favourite cream eye shadow. If you have this you do not need Bare Study by Mac, as Bare Study (as i stated in my other review on Bare Study) is cakey and drying on my lids. Benefit cream shadows are very creamy and i feel that they will take a lot of time to dry out unlike Mac paint pots. RSVP is a soft champagne shade perfect for every day without looking over the top even if you layer other eye shadows on it. i like to wear this alone to work, and glam it up at night by adding a pink or purple under my crease and a taupe shade (Busted by Urban Decay or Satin Taupe by Mac) in the outer corner. Love this so much! will definitely repurchase.
btw i got this in a mini size which came in the Annessa's neutrals in Easiest Nudes Ever which carries 4 powder eye shadows and 2 cream shadows, the other cream shadow being in No Pressure (a light brown) which I also love.