December 22, 2014 | 1779 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a great product! I was torn between getting this one and Bikini Tini but I wanted R.S.V.P because it is more of a pink champagne shade. With this product I still use a eye primer but my eye lids are so oily sometimes that even cream shadows crease on me. But I love this for every day use. It is easy to use and it looks so natural as well.
When I use this it just brightens up my eyes and makes me look more awake and refreshed. I pop this all over the lid and it is so easy to blend plus blendable as well. With some other cream shadows, I have found that when I try to use my fingers with them, they are harder to put on and I feel like I tug on my eyes to much with those. But I don't have that problem with this one at all.
Usually I put this on my lid and then pop a bit more above my pupil so it makes my eye brighter and then I put some on my tear duct area. Finish it off with some mascara and I am ready to go. It takes the pain out of your morning routine especially if you are running late or very minimalistic with your makeup. It is more pricey (I think I paid $20) but truthfully it was well spent.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 5:20:00 AM More reviews by luckyluke8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my all time favorite eye make-up products. It is perfect for everyday use, a little swipe of this and some liner and mascara, and I am ready to go. It is also great as a base for other shadows, and it is perfect to use in the inner corner of the eye. Lasting power is excellent! lt is not cheap, but it is a lot of product. I have had mine for one and a half year now, and I have used it at least four times a week during this period. It is still half-full!
The color is perfect for my NC15 skin, light and warm, somewhat subtle, yet making my eyes look a little more glowing. I also have a creaseless cream in the color Bikini Tini, which is a very subtle warm, champagne/gold finish, but I much prefer the warm, pink hue of RSVP.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 6:10:00 AM More reviews by kategrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay a weird thing that I love about this is the packaging. It is made so the cream shadow faces down to keep it creamy (the moisture runs down). I am no master at eyeshadow and i find it such a hassle to put on primer (my eyelids are very oily), eyeshadows and the endless blending. THIS IS PERFECT. Lasts all day without any primer and is so quick to put on with just my fingers and the colour is such a natural pretty colour, that brightens up the eye and would suit everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by urbandecayqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful colour and I find that it stays all day without a primer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2014 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I use this on days when I don't want to do a full eye make-up but do want something extra than just mascara. It brightens up my eyes, gives a fresh look. It stays put on it's own but with a base/primer it outlasts everything! Definitely a re-buy candidate! Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by gele4ka

At first, I loved how it looked when I swatched it in Sephora. I got home and when I put it on I was disappointed. Its SO SHEER. However, I've been using it for a week straight and Im learning to like it. Its a pinkie beige shimmery colour. By itself it's too sheer but used as a base it looks very pretty. It does not crease and lasts a pretty good amount of time (6hours or so until it starts creasing without a primer, with primer lasts all day)I was going to return it but I might just keep it as a base.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I got a small size of this cream eyeshadow in one of benefit eye makeup set. This is also my first introduction to cream eyeshadow. The color is so pretty. I usually put it all over lid and layer a powder eyeshadow on top. The reason I only give 4 lippie is because it crease on me,but what I have is the old formulation. Maybe the new one is different.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've loved this cream eyeshadow ever since a lovely Benefit SA tried it out on me with a touch of 'No Pressure' in the outer corners of my eyes. It's a gorgeous, fairly subtle shimmery cream shadow that gives a gorgeous touch of radiance to your look without being over-the-top or looking cheap & sparkly - a perfect choice for everyday wear. The colour is best described as a beige 'champagne' colour, or a yellow-toned shimmery beige. This colour suits my complexion perfectly - I'm a NW15-20 with red hair, so finding flattering eye and lip colours can be difficult.

I apply with my Bobbi Brown cream shadow brush, which is flat & firm - perfect for application. I don't personally use it as a liner, but the product would be very easy to apply & wear with a small angled brush. The wear time is seriously impressive - I have oily lids so always use a good eye primer (E.L.F's is excellent) & this had only just started to crease after I'd been wearing it nearly 18 hours. Amazing! My mascara and eyeliner were badly struggling after so long but my eyeshadow still looked nearly perfect. The texture and presentation is similar to Maybelline Color Tattoos, but the colour range available on Benefit's creaseless cream shadows offer so many diverse, prettier shades (like this) that I can't be without this anymore.

I picked mine up for £6 on Amazon UK since they were in the old packaging and on clearance - they sell for £15.50 full retail. I always shop around for the best deals but I'd definitely pay the full amount if I ran out as I love this shade so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 6:35:00 AM More reviews by jjbug82

this is a pale champagne shade, can be easily and evenly applied with fingers and it really brightens up my eyes (my skin tone is slight tan with yellow undertone, ~ NW30-35); also makes the eyelashes with mascara much stand-out ;)
this cream shadow is not very pigmented as MAC paintpot, it simply provides a wash of colour. if applied too much, it may end up creasing - I tested on my oily eyelids, after 8 hours of walking in the malls and outdoor, it did crease on the lid with more product.
in my own experience, as compared to MAC paintpot and MUFE aqua cream, unfortunately this product still slightly creases. I guess the local weather here does play a part (average 30 deg Cel & 70% humidity), not many products can take on this weather and on those oily/combination skin condition. However this is still a nice product, I will test it again in non-tropical weather, hope it gets better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by JessicaLauren24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has become my new every day eyeshadow! Having previously only used powder eyeshadow, I was becoming frustrated with my eyeshadow creasing and only lasting half the working day. I purchased the 'World Famous Neutrals - Easiest nudes ever' eyeshadow kit which includes two creaseless cream shadows and four powder longwear powder shadow. The two creaseless cream shadows in this kit are RSVP and No Pressure!

I applied the RSVP shadow before work at around 7am and as I continued to check it throughout the day, continued to be impressed with its staying power. It wasn't until 10pm that the shadow began to show signs of wear - and this was without using any primer! This is a very easy to wear colour and the cream is quick and easy to apply. I use my fingers to apply for day wear, but if I require a stronger colour for night wear I will apply with a brush.