Band Aid- Blister Block

4.5

Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance

on 8/3/2010 12:30:00 AM

Use this product with new shoes and when exercising. It has been wonderful for me and I have repurchased more than once. I keep one at work too.

on 5/29/2010 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is great! While it does not completely prevent all discomfort from shoes, it does prevent blisters very well. I'll have some red spots where before I'd have huge blisters. I can wear some really cute shoes to work with this! Will definitely buy again, need to get a few back ups when it goes on sale. You need to buy this, works much better than Vaseline / lip balm on feet.

on 3/28/2010 1:37:00 PM

I am in awe over this product. I have a pair of heels that never fail to practically cripple me, but with this stick, I was in no pain at the end of the night! It is an absolute miracle worker. I was a little shocked by how expensive it was (double what I thought I would be), but it will last a relatively long time and is ABSOLUTELY worth it! Love the packaging, super easy to use and super convenient to carry around!

Thanks to one of my fave youtubers, makeupbytiffanyd, for the rec on this one!

on 2/13/2010 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

LIFESAVER. end of story. deodorant type packaging makes it convenient to use--the product could be larger for the price, but its actually kind of nice to have a travel size product that i can toss into an overnight bag

on 11/5/2009 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

AHHH!!! This is the BEST!!! So I saw this in a magazine ad, I was like OMG this is what I need. The picture tho was deceiving because I searched and searched the isle at walmart for this product thinking it was the size of a deoderant stick. Nope its about a quarter of a deoderant stick...but don't let that let you down.

So Iike a lot of women I have a ton of shoes that cause me excruciating pain, but not anymore! Well okay so there still will be pain but no blisters! I applied this small teeny stick all over my toes, my back of the ankle, anywhere blister prone. I did a good amount and after a long day/night. No blisters!! YAY!! It was like aaaahhh straight from heaven.

The thing I don't like is that its soooo small! Sooo tiny! Its like a really small tiny deoderant stick, heck I think the travel size deoderants are bigger! So I think they should package it different and bigger! I use a lot so I need to purchase lot of them. But this product definatley delivered. Im so happy, I think Im gonna write to them and suggest they make it bigger or longer or something, theres just not enough product.

on 7/13/2009 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i got this at walmart for $9 canadian. i found it a bit expensive for the amount given.
i dont mind the smell, it's quit pleasant and appropriate for the usage.
i apply this about 5 minutes before wearing my shoes and was very surprised this worked!
i bought flats that were advertised as comfortable (aldo shoes) and of course they werent.. however when i use this, i dont get blister on the back of my heel.
ive worn those shoes once before for a very short period of time and it caused a bliter and some irritation to the back of my heel, but when i applied this, twice so far, ive been able to wear those shoes for an extended period of time!
with only 2 ingredients that are very cheap in bulk, im surprised at the price tag for this, but it's worth it!
this is a hidden gem! they better not discontinue this!

on 2/18/2009 10:57:00 PM

Holy crap this stuff works! I have been using this since it came out and I love it. I wish there was a bigger stick of it, but it's worth the price. It's like a mini deoderant stick, very portable, and actually has a nice light smell to it, not that anyone cares about the smell, but at least it doesnt stink. I wouldnt recommend leaving anywhere too hot, because of melting but other than that I dont see any cons to having this in my purse! I will definately get this again.

on 7/29/2008 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff. It's a miracle to have found something like this. I used to get all these nasty blisters and now, I don't have any. I could buy all the shoes I want and I have no problem wearing them. Works best with open toes.

on 4/15/2008 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This thing is a handy little life-saver! It needs to be reapplied throughout the day, and once you're starting to get a bad blister, there's not much you can do, but overall, I'm incredibly satisfied with this little stick.

This is a great idea. I bought it on a whim because I oftentimes get blisters, especially with really pretty nice shoes. I wore it on a night out with shoes that have given me blisters before and was fine by the end of the night. Will have to reapply every few hours, though, which is the product's only downfall. Small packaging is perfect to throw into my purse so I can reapply throughout the day wherever I am.

Popular Body Skincare Products