Jason Natural Cosmetics Plumeria & Sea Kelp Moisturizing Conditioner

3.5

Not tested on animals

on 3/29/2010 6:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This review is for the leave in spray conditioner. I have been using this on my six year old daughter for the past few years. It works well for her curly hair.

on 3/29/2008 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This review is actually for the leave- in conditioner, which I found to be great at detangling hair and leaving it soft. It has a nice smell to it too, but overall its pretty average. Best for thin to medium hair. I spray it liberallly after washing my hair and then let it air dry. As far as moisturizing goes, it is very light conditioning, so those with dry or damaged hair would not benefit from this. Edit: I upped this from three stars to four. This does an excellent job of getting rid of the pouf factor when I wake up in the morning. My hair seems to fall down nicely and appears more tame.

on 5/25/2007 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this conditioner, I think that it is one of the natural better products out there if you have thick curly hair like mine. I've used it for years!

on 5/8/2007 2:08:00 PM

This is the first haircare product I have tried from Jason Natural, and I am not impressed by this one at all. It comes in 200ml white plastic bottle with a pink flower picture on the lable, and a flip-cap on the bottom of the bottle. The label says it "Hydrates, nourishes and strengthens dull, brittle hair. Restores brilliance and reduces frizz for superior shine and manageability". I had also read awesome reviews here for the "Sea Kelp Conditioner" from this line, so I thought this might be the same product and I was excited to give this a try ... but after trying this, I thought no way this could be the same formula because this conditioner is one of the worst ones I've ever tried!! This plumeria and sea kelp conditioner totally doesn't moisturize at all ... after I use it, it feels like I didn't use any conditioner, and my hair was nothing but a dry tangled mess!! What a waste of money -- I will never buy this conditioner again! At least the matching shampoo I bought at the same time worked ok.