August 22, 2014 | 1244 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Catwalk Fast-Fixx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This isn't a leave in conditioner, and it doesn't claim to be. It is a detangler and it is fabulous at it. I have long, thick/course, wavy color treated hair that I cannot get a comb or brush through even after tons of conditioner (I use pureology hydrate which is an amazing conditioner, but after getting highlights, I need a little more something for the tangles). Anyway, this works perfectly for me. I didn't think it would because I hate leave in conditioner types or even detanglers as they typically weigh my hair down and make me feel like a nasty greaseball, but this doesn't do that at all. And for the price you get a ton of product! The only thing that I don't like is the scent. But it fades anyway, so I just deal with it. I'll definitely buy this regularly now. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

great packagine, big amount of product but expensive for a leave in spray. i have used cheaper things that are better such as john freida leave in conditioner spray and de lorenzo infinite leave in detangler (which i think you can only get in australia as its an australian brand).
this has a great smell and isnt heavy or oily. it wasnt at all good at moisturising. i felt nothing. it did nothing but make my hair smell nice. my hair feels the same if i have or havent sprayed it in there. i dont really get knots in my hair so as for the detangling properties, i dont know. it might be better on thinner hair, as mine is medium-thick and i have alot of hair. i do like to spray it in on the second day of a wash as it smells good.
other than that, its useless to me. this is sad but cause i love tigi catwalk products

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by finnishgal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Not much of a leaving conditioner but detangles long hair very well and removes the static in the winter time. Must-have in our family, makes brushing morning hair so much more pleasant. Can be sprayed a few times a day without the hair getting heavy or slimey between washes. Pleasant smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Loopachu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is marketed as a leave-in conditioner, but I don't find that it adds any moisture to the ends of my long hair (where I really need it). Rather, the texture is kind of dry and straw-like after, it's odd.

I don't really get tangles, so I can't say much about that. I don't really like the scent, it's kinda.. chemically? but I don't mind it either. Overall, I'll look for something else next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by livelaughlove21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I've never been a fan of leave in conditioners, but my stylist recommended this product to me three months ago and I'm in love! I've been using TiGi products for the past nine years and I can't believe I've just discovered this product. It has a nice light smell and it doesn't feel heavy. I just finished the bottle yesterday and I'm going to run out today to buy another bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a pretty decent leave in conditioner and it works great for restyling hair. If I go out at night after a long day, I will spritz this into my dry hair and use a paddle brush and blow dry to add more volume and smooth out frizz. Fast-Fixx is great for this. However, I do think that a cheaper leave in conditioner could do just as good as this stuff. I probably won't repurchase this again, but instead just buy a cheaper leave in conditioning spray.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2011 8:43:00 AM More reviews by sarah1608

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first, I was a bit skeptical. But now I love it! Its a very light leave in conditioner and has a nice berry like smell but if you use too much I find it smells a bit strange. I use it after straightening (I use a heat defence spray prior to straightening) to tame the frizzies and to give my hair some moisture. I find it great as a restyler - when I fix up the kinks in my hair with the straightener, I spray it about twice through my hair (only use it sparingly) and then straighten and it makes my hair super shiny and feels fantastic. Its very light so it won't weigh down your hair or make it greasy (don't spray liberally on roots).
I bought it from strawberry.net, its probably one of the cheaper catwalk products but I'd still highly recommend it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2010 11:57:00 AM More reviews by vilkku

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wouldn't describe this product as a leave-in conditioner, as I don't think it really conditions my hair. But it's an awesome detangler! I didn't even realize how good this product is until I ran out of it and it was so hard to detangle my hair without it. The packaging has changed (new bottle is red and a bit bigger) but the formula is still the same I think, it still has the same wonderful scent as before and it still works well. I'm on my second bottle now and will keep repurchasing

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by clarefp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this product is great for detangling hair - my is very thick, long and wavy.

smells nice and is lightweight meaning you don't need to use loads.

it is quite expensive but worth it/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by PrettyInPlaidChic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hit and Miss product. Unsure if I like this, or not. I won't be re-purchasing this, simply because it'll take me forever to use this up entirely, before I move on and try something else, or a new hair muse. I purchased this before I underwent some major, major surgery and hospitalization. I wanted something that was going to hold up in my hair for more than 4 days without washing. Well, disappointingly, my first application (on dry hair) was a disaster. Made my hair look greasy, grungy and ...ick. This works far better on damp, freshly shampooed and conditioned hair. To me, this has a strong, fruity scent. Not offensive, but I've smelled better. It's expensive for what it is.