August 1, 2014 | 1798 users online

Scrubs - L'Occitane - Almond Apple Sweet Peel

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by MakeMeUp19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OH. MY. GOD. This is amazing! It is gentle on my skin yet really exfoliates all the dead skin off my face. It doesn't foam up like a lot of exfoliators; it is like a gel with little bits of things in it. At first I didn't care for the smell but as it goes on your face the apple scent really comes out. I had been getting really bad acne, worse than I'd ever had and I tried this as a last resort and I'm not sure if it was this product that cleared up my acne or the fact that it took off enough dead skin to let my other products penetrate my skin better, but it's all gone now! The only thing I noticed was that when I tone my cotton ball is discolored more than usual, I'm also speculating that this is because of my pores being more opened due to the great exfoliants! This jar is going to last me a long time but I am going to buy a back up since it is being discontinued!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by ilovelagerfeld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

the full size could get germy easily... i use the small packets (i bought a bunch of small travel/sample sizes of the whole line.) each packet lasts for 3 uses for me. it is mild and isn't abraisive enough to do an overhaul if you have a lot of buildup. i use it about every other day instead of my normal cleanser and i don't have any sensitivity because it is so gentle. if you need to undo some clogged pore issues this probably won't work, but it can keep buildup from happening in the first place.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 10:20:00 AM More reviews by SWEET88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this scrub. It's very gentle which is great for my sensitive skin. I have been using it for a week and already loving the results. My skin appears to be a lot smoother! This is a great product but it is a little expensive, but saying that you do get a lot of product for you're money.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by chelleknel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have combination sensitive skin, and I adore this scrub! It has a very light natural apple scent that smells divine. It also feels very gentle on my pre-rosacea skin. My face is left baby soft. Oh...and the jar will last a very long time. I exfoliate my face, neck and decolletage weekly and could see it lasting 9-12 months. I deducted a lippie because it's a little expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 3:57:00 AM More reviews by vmelkic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this scrub, it smells delicious, the little scrub particles are great and they did their job just fine!
It's maybe weird and gummy texture, but as long as it does the work - I don't care, although, it's quite expensive and there are many other scrubs in this range but cheaper so I have to say I wouldn't buy it again just because of that. Oh, and I don't prefer this packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2009 2:18:00 AM More reviews by LadyRay713

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

the texture is so weird, very very thick and gummy.

i applied this dry, then wet my hands and lathered a bit then rinsed off.
as far as a scrub its very good, very tiny rough particles (i like this) so it does a good job and getting that soft/smooth feeling.

but it took a while when i was washing it off to get a clean feeling- it kept feeling like i still had particles on my face.

it also left my face feeling very moisturized, i wasnt expecting this, i thought i would get a fresh clean feeling, so i didnt like this. i think it would be better for dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 2:17:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was just a so-so exfoliating product for me. It did get rid of some dead surface skin, and the little scrub particles helped a little when you wash it all off. But frankly there is just not enough fruit acid OR manual exfoliant in this product to really make a difference. For the money I recommend the Ren Glycolic exfoliator instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2009 5:40:00 PM More reviews by milbader

I've been using this product for a few weeks and I like it very much. My skin is combination/aging and also very sensitive. The sales associate recommended this product because it offers a mild exfoliation which I need. It is also very hydrating and calming to my skin. Another plus is that it smells like pie! I would purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 1:51:00 PM More reviews by macalcia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The smell is delicious, but it don't think this is a good face scrub. The grains are too big and too few - I prefer the scrubs with many small grains (like microderm ones), I find this kind exfoliates better and doesn't hurt the skin.
Maybe with a little more grains it would make a good body scrub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2008 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Kayraven

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best smelling scrub I've ever had. Reminds me of the home-made apple pies, it's so delicious. I have combi skin with little breakouts and this seems to work perfect for me. It cleans the skin well, makes it matte and reduces the fat. But it doesn't provide serious exfoliation. It has a nice texture, very light and soft, the packaging is nice and I like the design. However, the glass pot isn't very convenient for those, who travel a lot or want to take this to the sauna or wherever.