October 21, 2014 | 1607 users online

Toners - 100 Percent Pure - Facial Toner Peppermint and Green Tea Refresher

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2010 8:36:00 AM More reviews by anotherpartofme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was horrible! it broke me out really bad and irritated my skin! I used it for 2 weeks and then I gave up, switched back to my Suki toner and my skin went back to normal. I'm surprised it has a good rating here. Maybe it's just my skin...it's acne prone and very sensitive. Anyway this is one of the worst toners I ever used. It made my skin really angry lol!

And I've noticed it isn't available at 100percentpure.com anymore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I adore this toner! I'm so glad i decided to purchase and try this one instead of another one i had my eye on from a different "natural" company.
Money is a bit tight these days and im trying to stick to products that are the most healthy for my body and affordable. All i can say is..wow...this toner is amazing! The ingredients are excellent. 100%Pure! At first i was a little iffy because it has Peppermint, Spearmint, Lemon peel, Orange peel, and Eucalyptus in it. I've read that those are some of the ingredients that can lead to skin irritation as well as some of the natural ingredients that also help with clarifying and blemishes ect. So it's either a hit or miss depending on the person and their skin. I have combination/ sensitive skin that gets congested and irritated easily and this toner did not irritate my skin at all. No allergic reaction whatsoever, nor any excess dryness! I actually never really need any moisturizer after i've used it. The formulation is gold...just the best. It smells sooooo delicious and fresh. The only stuff i use to clean my face in the mornings and most nights =) It will leave your face feeling so clean tingly fresh and cool. It also brightens your skin a bit and keeps congestion under control. I don't break out much but i would almost bet this toner would keep those pimples in check. I love love love this stuff. And did i mention the packaging........super cute packaging. I highly recommend this toner and the company also*
UPDATE: Though i still believe that this is a great buy, my usual toner produces better results on my skin. I noticed after consistently using this every morning, my nose and forhead started getting a bit clogged. I think this stuff is a bit to potent for my pores. idk. I still think it's a good toner though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by melodictunes

This is honestly the best and, literally -- coolest -- toner I've ever had! It makes my skin feel SO fresh and clean after using it. The first time I tried it, I loved it so much, I made my husband experience it by wiping his face with it (he loved it, too!). For minutes afterwards, my skin feels cool and minty-fresh. Sounds weird, but it feels GREAT. Moisturizer goes on smoothly afterwards, and it does a great job removing all traces of makeup my cleanser may have left behind. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by jls0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't wait to wash my face at night when I get home, so I can use this toner! I have combination, sensitive, acne prone skin. I find most products for oily skin to be harsh and drying, but that's not at all true for this toner. It smells like spearmint tea! Once it dries down, my face feels soft and refreshed, no drying or irritation even using it twice a day. My skin is also visibly brighter and that's not something I've ever seen from a skincare product. I'm very pleased with this line and wouldn't hesitate to try anything they offer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Laurhen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! It feels amazing on my face (it's tingly!) and I feel like my skin is super clean and balanced. I use this all over my face (even under my eyes and eyelids) with no problems. I like the smell (peperminty with a touch of teatree), it smells the way it feels, refreshing.

I have moderate acne (cystic, mainly around my mouth) and typically breakout with any new product I use. Not only have I not broken out with this I think it is actually helping to clear up my acne. I've been using it with the oatmeal honey face wash (same line) and use the tinted moisturizer (same line) during the day and the tomato licopene moisturizer (same line) at night. I plan on trying a couple different night moisturizers and face washes from the same line but will definitely be sticking with this product as my toner.

It lost points on packaging because I find the bottle takes some getting used to.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by zowye2002

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far I like this product I like the clean sensation it leaves in my pores, and it does clean really well I used to be a pro-clinique toner fan until I started seeing more pimple and the cotton pad getting more uglier ( hence I would had never stop passing the toner with a cotton ball over my face since it kept coming up with grime even though I wash my face with a good cleanser and a good wash) . I verify my claim by passing after I tone my face with it with my old brand ( had just a wee bit left) I could not believe it even, 100% Pure's toner does what it claims hence the evidence of the cotton ball with Clinique's toner whose claims state the do really clean but with a catch alcohol and salyc acid ( which gave me a reaction and still left the cotton balls (I usually use two one for each side) asking for another pass.

Pros:
Natural, does what it claims
Original Price about the same as Clinique's, package recycled( take that Clinique), I bought through a different seller.
Cons
Packaging , the dispenser reminds me of those creams dispenser ( not the pump one) the ones that you have to open one side but I guess am getting the hang of it with practice. And since I live in Puerto Rico is very hard to find.

Would I recommend it , yes I will,

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2009 5:11:00 PM More reviews by shinegirl

This is my favorite toner. I was using the cranberry toner from Arcona (another great brand). But, it just got too exspensive for me. I loved it, I just couldn't afford it anymore. I saw this on Beauty.com and it was getting great reviews. So.. I gave it a try. I loved it. It gives a pore tightning effect because of the peppermint. I truely like it just as much as the Arcona Cranberry toner, and it is half the price.
4/2/09- Okay.. I loved this toner, but I found that I was getting little irritated areas on my face. I stopped using it and they went away. I do have extremely sensitive skin. So.. I doubt that this will be the case for everyone, but I will not repurchase now. I will go back to my staple... Arcona Cranberry toner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2007 7:50:00 AM More reviews by honeywater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Antioxidant rich, organic Green Tea infused with cooling, invigorating mints and purifying citrus to hydrate, soothe and refresh the skin! This stuff feels sooo nice. It's insanely refreshing, and it leaves your skin feeling SO clean and fresh! It's also concentrated with anti-aging vitamins, antioxidants and skin brightening berries to protect against and repair your skin from environmental damage. It's 100% pure and natural and does not contain perfumes, alcohol, synthetic chemicals, chemical preservatives, or any other stripping ingredients.

Best. Toner. Ever.