October 24, 2014 | 1036 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Ulta - Moisturizing Makeup Remover Pads

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2008 10:56:00 PM More reviews by mostrack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I usually check Makeupalley before I buy any beauty products, but I happened to see these at the checkout counter and picked them. Although oily, I actually find them to be quite useful in taking off my DoubleWear foundation along with the rest of my makeup. I always follow-up with my usual face cleanser afterwards. I will keep using them for now and think they work great.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2008 12:35:00 PM More reviews by GTgirl

These are HORRIBLE. dont buy them unless you want a bunch of mascara mixed with mineral oil in your eyes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 8:45:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are pretty oily, and I had to use 2 per eye for my eye makeup. I think you are suppose to tissue the rest of the oil off, but the whole time i was afraid the oil would get into my eyes. I dont recommend these, they are ok. $7 is outrageous price, I would not buy these again for the eyes, unless if they were for $1.99. I actually found a new way to use this, I use it on my hands when they are dry. The oil really keeps it from chapping.