July 30, 2014 | 1955 users online

Cleansers - Elizabeth Arden - Elizabeth Arden Intervene 3-in-1 Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2013 9:25:00 AM More reviews by WindyRain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Got the 50ml tube as part of a free skincare bag. It cleanses well and isn't too drying if followed by a good moisturizer. But after 3,4 repeated uses, it breaks me out so I don't find it useful on a daily basis; use it like once or twice a week. Not a bad product but didnt do anything special for me so wont be buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by mejustbeingme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am just so deeply in love with this cleanser(exfoliator and primer). This is such a great product from EA, i don't know how i had missed this before. It does a very good job at cleansing skin deeply and takes off all my makeup. The granules are fine but it is good at exfoliating. As for primer, i really can't comment on the function. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or give me breakouts but makes it smooth and bright. Also a little goes a long way. Overall i love this stuff and will continue to repurchase.

p.s I got it at 25% off!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got an sample of this, and I only used it once, so this review might not be the best. But well it's not a product I would buy. I hate the smell

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by skeptic11

Basically I bought this because of decent reviews. I have combo skin and this (or the day or night cream in the Intervene line) broke me out. I was convinced to buy into the intravene skin line by a sample of the day cream which worked for two weeks and then after I bought the full sizes broke me out and left red patches. By week 6 I looked scary and my skin took a while to recover. Like some Elizabeth Arden items, but not this line. A bit too frangranced as well. Parked in my bottom cabinet until it gets old enough to throw away without guilt.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Liked the idea of three in one. Not enough scrub bits for me but still nice to use. Possibly made me break out as it was creamy.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2011 7:56:00 AM More reviews by greenforever

I don't like the product as:

1. the cleaning power is weak

2. doesn't foam well at all

Will not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Jellytots11

Having been through a shops worth of cleansers I have to say this is the best one for me. I suffer from regular spots so need a good cleanser to clean but not strip my skin. I had used this about 2 years ago and to this day I dont know why I ever changed, Im back using it again and I love it. The smell is lightly fragranced, you get a great clean feeling especially with the microbeads in it, all makeup is removed and it is definately gentle on my skin. I think it works best with the intervene lotion moisturiser for anyone with problematic skin. If you like a serum aswell use Dior Capture totale one essential. now Im back to my old routine my skin is far better, yayyyy!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by chrissie99

Tried it on a whim bc I saw it for half off and I'm happy to say I like it! It cleanses well, not much lather and very few exfoliating beads. Does not dry out my skin and leaves it soft primed for what's to follow. I follow it with CDLM toner, CDLM serum, CDLM lotion with Kiehl's tinted lotion spf15. My skin looked great all day!

I have sensitive, dehydrated skin with eczema and the occasional pimple(s).

Reccommend !!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Excellent product I buy the 3 in 1 daily cleanser exfoliator and primer it comes in a grey bottle with a black lid I picked it up really cheap but it's retail price is slightly more it's best applied onto dry skin you instantly feel the cool tingling sensation as you gently lather it onto your skin and the exfoliating beads leave it feeling so ultra cleansed the results perfect matte flawless skin since I have been using this never break out anymore it is ofcourse is followed by your daily moisteriser overall this is a fantastic
Product!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

This is a pretty good cleanser. It does a good job of removing makeup and cleansing, and has round microbeads to gently exfoliate. It is pretty gentle, so anyone can use it. It made my skin glow.