November 26, 2014 | 1627 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Soft Touch

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by mararum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I brought this product before they inserted the sifters so application's a bit of an ordeal. The color's lighter than Nick Nack. It still shows up on my NC25 skin. It's a very neutral pink. You can't really mess it up. It's fairly subtle and doesn't look like you applied blush. I would buy it again except they're discontinuing the product, and I have the large product, which is more than enough; I've barely made a dent in two years.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by mujo66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Although the colour is nice and I tend to use this in the same way as dandelion (as an all over perk-me-up powder), soft touch is not a perfect Benefit dandelion dupe. Once applied soft touch is more a warm peach pink and dandelion is more a true fresh pink. I think I'll stick to Benefit dandelion.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2012 4:39:00 AM More reviews by kbastow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the perfect pink shade for someone with fair skin. A very light soft pink matte color that has a great formula. I have had mine for some time and I love that it seems to last forever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a true baby pink, porcelain doll cheek color for fair skin. It's really impossible to over-do, which makes it great for quick makeup applications on hectic mornings. Whereas Nick Nack gives me more of a rose-based, natural flush, Soft Touch gives me that innocent lit from within almost bubble gum pink shade that is rosey enough to be grown up and look natural.

I think Nick Nack can be built up more for darker skin tones, whereas Soft Touch is strictly for us fair skinned women who value a blush that is mistake proof! I would prefer it if Soft touch had slight shimmer, rather than complete matte-ness. Some people compare it to Pink Ribbon, but I see quite a difference between the two. Pink RIbbon has more peach and is much more vibrant and of course, has shimmer.

If you're looking for natural and you have fair skin, you can't go wrong with Soft Touch and Nick Nack!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

Wonderful, natural blush. I am NC25 and although I have to apply it with a heavier hand, this looks so natural!! I love it!! HG

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

I am so fortunate to have found another HG blush by EM! I go thru phases and my current phase, I alternate between this and Natural (or sometimes a combo of both). This is very natural looking and I don't have to be as careful as I do w/ Best Friends or Salon Fun - both of which can go on too dark if I'm not careful. This workx very well on my light w/ beige undertones skin - LOVE it! Another homerun by EM!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2010 1:30:00 PM More reviews by wiseowl

I have cool, very fair skin. For some reason, this shade looked unnatural on me. Although it appeared a tad darker in the container, Nick Nack looks way more natural on me. So, if you're cool and fair, I'd suggest getting sample sizes of this and Nick Nack before you decide on which shade and invest in a larger size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2009 3:18:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have amassed a decent collection of pink blushes (including several from EM) but they are all either shimmery or downright sparkly. I wanted a matte light pink blush for low key daytime looks and Soft Touch is just that. It looks a bit lighter than in the pics above but is pigmented enough that it shows up on my fair skin (it may or may not show up on darker skin tones, tho). Soft Touch is a neutral (leaning slightly warm) pink that is very versatile. Like all the EM blushes I have tried, the color is so natural looking and fresh. I really love these blushes and Soft Touch is a new favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 6:02:00 PM More reviews by WarmFuzzy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my all-time favorite blush! I have been using this since May 2007 and it is so very natural. I have very fair skin so this is perfect for me coloring. And it doesn't break out my skin. I'd give this blush a 10 if I could!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 4:46:00 AM More reviews by viktbloggerskan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Received a sample of this blush with an early haul and just bought the full size jar. This is the perfect blush for those natural days when you just want a hint of colour to your cheeks with no glitter/shimmer. I just adore it as an everyday/going to the office blush. I agree that it will look best on those with light/fair skin.