April 16, 2014 | 989 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Plushglass in Power Supply

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by delicious_dish

I have looked high and low for a color dupe if this gorgeous rose coral, to no avail. I hate how expensive it is, but the color is perfect for me and the gloss is really nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by jaylee78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My favorite lipglass! Love it over MAC Hot Gossip. Doesn't feel as sticky as the tinted lip glass and I love the tingle. I din't think it really plumps your lips, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, when did this perfect color come out and where have I been? Love the sheer deep rose with shimmer (I don't normally like shimmer but this is very subtle). Plushglasses remind me a lot of Buxom glosses, in that they tingle and smell like caramel, but less frosty. I will definitely rebuy when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by azmuslima

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pros:
-Color is wonderful - im having a hard time finding anything that is not pale lately in mac lipgloss selection. I am pale enough and look washed out without some color on my lips
-Applicator

Cons:
-Doesn't last as long as regular lipglass
-Tingles uncomfortably
-Does not plump lips as claimed
-Priced higher than other lip glosses by Mac
-Not moisturizing like other lip glosses by MAC

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This has a lovely colour which looks great on my golden tan skin. It has a nice fragrance too and when you apply it, there is a nice tingly sensation on the lips. It doesn't really plump however, so one lippie off for that. But the colour is really lovely, warm, rosy, shimmery and it looks great by itself or when worn over a nude lipstick. My fave combination is a bit unusual but looks really wonderful: MAC Mattene lipstick in cafe (I think its discontinued now) with Power Supply over it. The applicator is good too. I have had so many lipglosses whose applicators wear off/tear etc. I've had this one since over a year and the applicator is still good as new.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by anjuv

Well, this is the first lip gloss I purchased from MAC and I'm not a big fan of gloss, but I think I am about to be converted. This is certainly pigmented and can be worn alone. I'm not sure if it can be worn over a lipstick because the pigment may change the original color of the lipstick and I haven't tried this yet, but I think I will and let you know. Anyways, this gloss does last through a meal and though some of it will be lost someone looking at you can tell there is a glossiness on your lips, best of all it looks natural. Immediately after putting it on smells like vanilla somewhat. Overall a good gloss to have, nothing dramatic but you can tell that you get noticed.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by toffeenut

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased power supply quite a while ago. If I had purchased it recently, I would have returned it to MAC. Plushglasses are more expensive than other MAC glosses of similar size. Plushglasses are marketed as lip plumpers, but my African-American full lips don't need help in that department. I didn't see a difference, but I didn't expect to. On to the product... The scent can get overwhelming a bit, but it dissipates eventually. The color is a sparkly, pinky shade. It adds some color, but it is far from opaque. It is a natural" pink with a kick, but for the money, you can get something better. There is nothing special about this color or formula. I think I an over the MAC glosses (with the exception of the overpriced cremesheen). Too bad I have so many of them to go through. oh well

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2010 12:12:00 PM More reviews by mbengmellow

This is my first plushglass and I gotta say I love it. I was going to buy the Viva Glam VI Lipglass but the SA said she doesn't have any of it left, so we tried to look for a similar color and I decided upon Power Supply.

I love how it's tingly but not hurt (I tried Sephora's plumping gloss and I feel weird, I remove them right away) And as I didn't buy it for the plumping, I don't really look for difference ;) It has a nice cookie smell, not too much in my opinion :) I love the shade, and it lasted for reasonable length of wear. I don't really re-apply because I can still feel it on my lips even after a meal, and I think it still makes my lips look better then.

The only cons I can find is the price, especially because my usual lipgloss are NYX's :) will repurchase if I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 3:22:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my second plushglass and I'm still not impressed with the claimed ability to plump up my lips as I don't notice any enlargement. What I do appreciate about this particular shade, Power Supply, is the drop dead gorgous colour! The sheer pinky cranberry with a golden shimmer brightens my complexion and looks fantastic with many of my makeup looks. The texture is nice, smooth, and wears fairly well without drying my lips. I really like this colour and would repurchase this again along with trying other MAC glosses in similar shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

Love this lipgloss!!! Have not been to the MAC counter in years, so I decided to go again, since their lipglasses are nicely pigmented and provide very decent coverage. Anyway, I tried this shade with the "Soar" lip liner (which, btw, is very similar to "Spice") and the combo was wonderful! What's more the lipglass gives my lips a slightly plumped up look, and the lipliner defines my lips extremely well w/out looking overdone. I also love the smell of plush glass-knd of vanilla-ish, but not sickly sweet. These products are great, IMO/IME....Just hope they come out with more shades in Plush Glass soon! Will def. repurchase:)