Paradise Gold Cocoa Butter Premium Cream

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Overall, this is a pretty good body lotion. It does a great job with soothing my skin and moisturizing it without feeling greasy afterward. I have little bumps behind my arms & dry skin and this lotion really help soften up the skin and reduce the bumps! I would definitely buy this lotion again. It's very cheap for the amount that it comes in.

on 4/14/2009 5:29:00 PM

Cocoa butter cream that comes in screw-top jar/tub. I'm pregnant and have an itchy torso. Everything between my chin and my knees is stretching and itchy. This cream is nice and emollient and helps me sleep at night. The only drawback is the too-strong fragrance. I already sweat a lot and now that I'm pregnant I'm very sensitive to my BO-scale. Wearing heavy creams during the day doesn't work for me, especially when they smell as cocoa-y as this. Save it for nighttime or after a day at the beach.

on 5/6/2007 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have bought this cream several times. I am a lover of The Body Shop body butters but they cost so much more compared to this product. I have very dry skin so need something emollient and the Paradise Gold is just that. It has a pleasant scent, and keeps the dry skin at bay. I would like to try their tanner also.

on 5/6/2007 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

this is from the Paradise Gold line which is Walgreen's brand of products. there are a ton of different things in this brand, and mainly they duplicate other company's products and give them to your for a better price. their Cocoa Butter Premium Cream was the first thing of theirs i tried and i just love it! first of all, you get a HUGE 8 oz. tub of it for less than $7! it has cocoa butter, shea butter, and vitamin E w/elastin and glycerine in it, and it moisturizes like a dream! it's a thicker cream but it soaks in quickly and doesn't leave you the least bit greasy (even your hands)! it really works great on every part of your body, even on tough dry skin on your feet and elbows. it smells great, too. i've had my tub for about a year and have hardly put a dent in it! i would highly reccomend trying it, (but NOT their Body Glow Moisturizer w/gradual self-tanner in it) and if you don't like it, you can always return it because Walgreen's lets you return all sampled products! :D