April 23, 2014 | 2130 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Gloss Menthol Refreshing Breath Treat

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by JennyBean13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was a little intimidated by the bright blue gloss, but when applied it comes out clear and shiny. It's great for those like me who are self conscious about their breath throughout the day. Good for over lipsticks too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by kawanii

I personally really like mint lip gloss because they provide me with a fresh scent allows me to smile without smelling my own breath. So when I saw this, I bought it without hesitation because I knew I could hardly find any menthol lipglosses. This gloss applies smoothly with shine. Although they could do more if the brush could be bigger to apply more instead of pumping it back for more product every time. The sleek design makes it very pretty. It makes my lips glossy and shiny with the menthol taste that I really like. I personally do like this lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 6:47:00 AM More reviews by lautjuh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice clear gloss. it feels as if you have a very fresh an minty breath. it stays on for a long time because it sticks quite alot. I like that but if you don't I wouldn't buy this product. I think it is a great fresh clear gloss. altough it looks blue in the bottle it is clear on your lips. it also has a nice brush applicator

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Beckaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was lucky enough to get a mini size of this for 50p lucky coz i hate it!
Its horrible, so sticky and annoying, the slightest breeze gets your hair stuck in your lips. The flavour is nice and tingly but literally lasts 10 minutes.
Complete waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Sure - if you happen to smell my lips, you'll get that fresh, minty-gum smell. But freshening my breath? Hardly.

The packaging's got this great, toothpaste-tube shade thing going - it just looks like it would be refreshing for the lips. But the product in itself is so, so sticky. The cool, menthol feeling lasts about ten minutes for me, and then it's gone. That thick, glassy appearance I usually get from Lancome's Juicy Tubes, Clinique's Superbalm, and MAC's Lipglass is easily obtained from this too, but it doesn't last nearly as long as the other three. I made the mistake of wearing this on a somewhat windy day, and I spent many a minute peeling strands of hair from my lips. $18 CDN. Not worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2009 11:56:00 AM More reviews by AokiJ

I have a love hate relationship with this lipgloss,
Menthol is the flavour, and its wonderfuly tingly on!
The shine from this gloss is almost thenonimal also!, But one thing i really hate about this gloss. as ITS SOOOO sticky, Like really sticky & i wish i used the testers on my wrist before i purchased it. The price is quite a bit more than what i would have paid for it (if i had it my way lol).
I brought this in london. it cost around 6-7 i cant remember now.
I think its a OK-AY product al round. if you can soar past the price and the stickiness. (its a hair glue kinda sticky)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2009 9:57:00 AM More reviews by hp20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i really like this stuff i actually just brought another ! the tingling feeling is gr8 on the lips and its supposed to give you good breath too so its gr8 breath freshner when your out of gum !...the colour is amazing and its not too expensive either if your someone who like funky colours and trying out cool fun make up ill defo say to get this....the only problem i had was that its a tad too sticky but overall its good

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 12:23:00 PM More reviews by lailaayub

this lipgloss is perfect if you want glossy, shiny and noticable lips. i like the menthol effect it has too, especially when im out in the cold i can really feel the tingly cool sensation on my lips. however, this gloss does not give me fresh breath at all

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2008 9:58:00 AM More reviews by vanessag

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this gloss from a friend, because I was curious about the minty effect.
I tried it both over a lipstick (kiss kiss extreme in red) and it makes it glossy and shiny and, even with a base, you can feel the cold effect on lips and while you breath.
Applied alone it's even stronger, but I don't like teh blueish effect on lips. the cold sensation is more interesting as a plumping effect, rather than fresh breathing ( I'd wash my teeth or eat a mint, instead than using a gloss).
But for once in a while it's a funny sensation. Avoid if you have very dry, chapped lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2007 2:55:00 AM More reviews by leaashland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the smaller version, the one you can put as a cell phone charm. It's real cute and cost about 10 dollars. Now if you have normal lips this is the product for you. Like one review said it's not peppermint but menthol, so when you breathe, it acts as a breath refresher. BUT if your lips are dry like mine, this buuurrrrnnnnsss. So for winter time when lips get chapped and if you already have dry lips, avoid at all cost. (p.s I know it's dumb to try this on dry lips but I had chapstick under this and it just didn't work)