Prescriptives Super Flight Cream

3.6

I like that this is in a squeeze tube and not a jar, which makes it easy for travelling with. Its one of my all time fave moisturizers because it really is emollient, it smells lovely and it works to hydrate really dry patches of skin. Its great for flying because you can just slather this on and stick on an eye pillow and you're good to go.

on 10/10/2005 2:17:00 AM

first of all, of the flight series - i believe that perscriptives now only carries this cream (and it's been referred to by other mua members as "flight creme") so fyi - there's only one.

i bought it out of sheer desperation in preparation for a 5 hour flight and boy, was i a happy camper. as instructed, i just simply applied a layer prior to the flight and misted only once during the flight. when i reached my destination, my face was in immaculate condition - no breakouts whatsoever. i'm so happy. next test, international flights! i'm sure that it'll fly w/ passing colors.

ladies, definitely get this cream if you're plagued w/ dry skin from the flights. but be forewarned, it shouldn't be used as your sole moisturizer but rather as a "follow-up" after.

great stuff and totally cheap!

on 3/16/2004 11:35:00 AM

Extra-rich moisture for extreme dryness only. I did use it on a transatlantic flight (although, of course, the cream is for application whenever you need) and it helped stop the weird dryness I usually experience. Not for problem skin, however.

on 2/22/2004 9:13:00 AM

Another product Prescriptives meddled with to its detriment. It used to be scentless and colorless; now it's blue, medicinal smelling and not nearly as effective. I don't know what's going on in the Lauder boardroom but they need to quit tinkering with the staple products.

on 3/5/2003 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is FAB! you can dab it on when ever, where ever and it literally just absorbs into skin, all you're left with is refreshed, moisturized skin.

on 6/4/2002 2:43:00 AM

I like to use this product as a pick me up during the day. What you do is put a pea-size amount in your palm, rub your hands together and press them on your face. Instant hydration. It doesn't move your makeup. I wouldn't use it as your main moisturizer. It really isn't meant to be used that way. If you want a good moisturizer they just came out with an SPF 15 (broad spectrum) moisturizer that is awesome.

on 10/11/2001 12:14:00 AM

I got a sample of this and after using it for a week, here's what I think--it's a light and fast absorbing oil-free cream. It claims to really hydrate skin, but my combination skin that was a little dry on my chin didn't see any change with this product after a week. at $35 for a small tube--this will pass for a summer moisturizer--but then again, I can just as well go without it.

Popular Moisturizers