October 23, 2014 | 1917 users online

Scrubs - Garnier - Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Microbead Cream Scrub

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by ladylikeloser

When I first tried this product, I thought it was okay. It left my skin feeling a little smoother, but nothing more. After a few more tries, my face was getting worse. I went from one or two pimples a week to 6 or 7 on my chin alone. My chin has been bad with breakouts. Other products I was using with this was Garnier's Combination Gel Moisturizer, but that too left my skin feeling stretched and tight. I hoped maybe after a few more days it would get better, but there was no significant improvement. This product definitely did not help my acne, and did not leave my skin as healthily clean (and happy!) as I had wished. Thorougly unimpressed and disappointed by the product. Other than what it did, the packaging was okay. You just had to squeeze it out, and that's clean. The price wasn't a big problem, but I just didn't like it all too much. The smell was a bit too much for me, even though it's not supposed to be scented or anything. Texture was not too beady, unlike St.Ives. Unimpressed, overall.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by eemajin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the scrubbers, really scrubs nicely without being too harsh. The scent is okay, kind of synthetic though. But the deal breaker is that it strips my skin to squeaky clean. Returning it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by peppermintcupcakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The good stuff: it smells great! It's a lovely fresh, not overbearing scent. Sadly, that's about it for the good stuff. The cap is really tough to get off (I may have gotten a bad tube, I seem to have horrible luck when it comes to product packages). The beads in the scrub are waayyy too rough. I find the beads are abrasive when I'm using it and my skin ends up feeling raw when I finish washing it off. It doesn't 'scrub' as much as it just 'grates' against the skin. I would not be purchasing this again and have decided to give it two lippies because the scent is so nice but otherwise, it would be one lippie for sure.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 2:53:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have to say I love all the Garnier products I have tried as they smell so fresh and for a drugstore line have amazing natural ingredients that are great for your skin. Yoou would think that would be perfect but no sadly they never deliver results. Love that this scrub is creamy and never dries you out but sadly no real exfoliation. If you ahve dry skin this might work pretty dam well as a cleanser though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by princesspeachx

I like this. it makes my skin very soft and lively looking. at first i was head over heals in love with this, i had been using my moms and so i got my own. i think its either the fact that its brand new and there are more scratchy particles (not the beads, im pretty sure there are other scratchy chrystal things in it other than the beads) than an old bottle, or maybe they changed the formula. i still really love it, its just a tiiiny bit too scratchy, so i just use a light hand while scrubbing my face. i absolutely love the smell of all garnier products. i use a daily scrub as my cleanser (biore detoxify daily scrub- LOVE IT) so i dont use this 2-3 times a week, i use it more like once a week. it hasnt broken me out, it hasnt dried me out. i will probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by ohsewdizzy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is my new favorite! i love this, makes my look and feel great! this is one of those cleansers that seems to work on older skin.. not for acne prone, or sensitive skin. this is a keeper for gals with no sensiitivities no acne... good product for us older gals

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Eivuwan

This is a pretty good scrub for the price and also has a nice citrus scent. It's a thick creamy scrub that actually feels like it's scrubbing your skin. It is not a fine scrub but it's also not overly abrasive. It doesn't dry out the skin and it makes it smooth. However, I stopped using this because it doesn't help my acne that much and I've found a better scrub (philosophy microdelivery wash) that exfoliates even better and that's much easier to wash off.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by abril090

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the worst if not worst product I have ever endured using.After using this product accordingly I experienced allergic contact dermatitis. I first used the scrub for 2 minutes then 1 minute each night for a week and a half. I used this as gentle as possible and after 3 days my face broke out in tiny pimple like rashes.I know for sure it was the scrub that made me want to hide my face and maybe the sunscreen help worsen it. Either way, I WILL NEVER BUY THIS AGAIN! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by saraxoox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I actually really like this product.It doesn't make me break out which is great and it does a good job of making my skin nice and smooth.The sent is a little over powering but at least its not a bad smell.Don't scrub your face to hard when using it just use gentle circular motions.Overall I like this product and will deff repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2009 1:22:00 PM More reviews by kak513

I think I've finally found my HG scrub! I've dabbled in the Garnier face products, but I haven't stuck with any of them long term. My mom gave me the daily serum to try, and the package had a sample of this scrub attached. I'm a scrub fiend. I love having a peaches'n'cream complexion, and major exfoliation is the only way to achieve this and keep my never-ending eyelid millia at bay. I honestly wasn't very thrilled about trying this, but I tossed in in the shower so I'd remember to give it a go. Well! The beads actually exfoliate - I can't tell you how sick I am of companies coming out with "scrubs" that have round plastic dots or so few scrubbies that they are completely worthless. These are scratchy, but that's the point, and there are definitely enough of them to get the smoothing job done! I also find that this rinses off much more easily that the St. Ives apricot scrub, and smells a million times less disgusting. I will certainly be repurchasing once the sample runs out.