November 21, 2014 | 1754 users online

Body Scrubs - Boots - Mediterranean - Orange Chamomile Honey Body Scrub

rated 3.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2007 2:14:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

I am a high maintenance scrubbie addict. I think they're as personal as fragrance and people have definitely likes and dislikes. I prefer scrubs that are firm but not scratchy and last until I rinse them off (scrubbies don't dissolve). And I do NOT like oily scrubs or any base that leaves a coating on my skin. It must rinse clean but leave my skin silky and moisturized. Warned ya I was hm :)

For the price ($10 for an $18 oz tub) this is pretty darn good. I use this on the days I'm not using tanner (for that I always use L'Oreal Sublime sunless scrub) and just need to spot scrub, such as feet, knees, butt and arms. Base is a thick, spreadable, stick to your skin paste with the consistency of a thin, creamy peanut butter. The scrubbies are medium density throughout the paste (could be a bit more imho). Walnut shell and apricot seed powder so they're fine without being harsh and don't disolve/disappear before they've done their job. I like that the base sticks to my skin and doesnt fall off. Rinses clean with only a touch of residual coating feel, which goes away when washed off. Leaves my skin very soft and feeling moisturized. What I like most about this is the scent. It is so fresh. Like spring time. Very soothing. You can definitely smell the orange with honey and a touch of chamomile. Really nice. Contains real honey and orange oil. What I don't like is the parabens. Although low on the list and probably why I like the consistency, I could do without. Since you don't need much this huge tub will last forever, but when gone I will definitely repurchase for occasional use.

Aqua (Water), Paraffinum liquidium (Mineral oil), Juglans regia (Walnut) Shell powder, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) seed powder, Glycerin, Cetyl alcohol, Steareth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Mel (Honey) Parfum (Fragrance), Carbomer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl acetate, Potassium hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Anthemis nobilis flower oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) oil, Denatonium benzoate, Benoic acid, CI 19140 (Yellow 5).