August 30, 2014 | 1583 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Evening Out

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2010 7:01:00 AM More reviews by AmyDbaby

I got a sample and I have to say mine does not look like the one pictured as mine is this weird grey-brown color. I looked at it and though, yuck. What a horrible color. I went ahead and tried it and the color looks completely different on my skin (thankfully!) It is a very natural reddish flush that looks great on my cheeks and even my eyes. I really love it! I do have to be careful to to apply too much. I use my 188 and buff like crazy to blend or it looks a bit blotchy and streaky. Still the color is very nice for my NC 20-25 skin. I don't see peachy at all. On me its definitely more reddish with some brown. I can't imagine I'll ever even use up the sample but I would probably buy another is I did.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by knitknit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff is strong! Too dark as a blush for me, but makes a great lip colour, and with care a good eyeshadow too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color in my pot of Evening Out looks completely different once it's applied on my light skintone. It turns a peachy orange which doesnt look good at all on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by eedah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Just got this based on MUA reviews and i LOVE it.Perfect blush for summer!I just have to apply a bit more to make it last all day (though it looks dark at first but then it will fade to a nice colour) :) thats what i usually do with all my edm blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by EDMdawn

I love this!! I love any of the pinky-brownish-natural looking blushes. It looks great on my Medium Beige Neutral (beige) foundation. (I'm Sunkissed Fair in the winter and it looks good too!) I need a new blush brush because the Angled Blush Brush from EDM is seriously picking up WAY too much. That's aside the point I guess. If you apply it right it won't be too dark. My other favorites are Waffle Cone, Snuggle, & Back to School.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2008 8:54:00 PM More reviews by dinkarella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i ordered this blush because of a recommendation from another user and i am so happy i did because it is so wonderful! another reviewer said it's "natural and healthy looking" and that's the perfect description for it. makes me look like i have a natural flush. when i first saw it in the container i thought it wouldn't show up on my EM shade golden medium/buttered tan skin but it does! i apply it with a small duo-fiber brush (brand: silk naturals) and it looks beautiful. it's a definite must-try if you're looking for a new blush!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2008 11:32:00 PM More reviews by 3evita

Overall it is a nice blush color has a sheen to it and makes your cheeks glow. I use this when taking an "evening out" the name says it all!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2008 4:33:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink710

I must have gotten a bad batch because the one I received is pure ORANGE. It has very subtle shimmer but there is no other way to describe the shade because the orange is too overpowering.Very disappointed in this. There is no way I would wear this again, much less considering repurchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2008 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Kieks39

LOVE IT! It is so natural and healthy looking. A unique color combination that you don't see very often in the stores. I tried a free sample and I was hooked. You can see my pic in my profile to see my coloring and get an idea. This gives me a warm "pinched cheeks" glow that is a little bronz-ish and not orangey or pink. I wear light neutral foundation in EM, sometimes light medium.

I highly recoommend EM's angled blush brush too, the best I have ever used. They make really good brushes and so affordable!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2008 7:45:00 AM More reviews by LizMarion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect color!
A mix of red with a little brown that's perfect!
And for me, i'm pretty white, it's just the right amount for my cheeks.
Perfect blush and very pigmented!