July 26, 2014 | 1743 users online

Polishes - Orly - Basket Case

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Samanthaiam

For those of you who love pink, this is the perfect barbie pink. When I first put it on I was like omg this is just way too bright and I hated it, but after a few hours I saw the real beauty of the color and I wear it all the time now. Application was so easy, two coats of perfection, I love this barbie pink cream color!! Will definitely buy again if I ever run out

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by HolyPeas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great polish if you are looing for a nice sort of "barbie" pink without being too hot or loud. I get lots of compliments on this simple color.

Also something I love about this polish is that it looks fine with ONE coat. I saw someone say that it was streaky for them but I think they either had a bad batch or an old bottle. This goes on nicely with one coat and I really like that because I dont have 30 minutes to sit around painting my nails then letting it dry, and painting them again. Also, this stays looking really nice for about 4-5 days. so this is my go-to polish.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by BelindaGA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm wearing this today, and I like it so far. I've had it for a while and this is my first manicure using it. I have a lot of pinks, and although this one is not terribly unique, its still a nice, deeply saturated cool hot pink color with a two coat application. I didn't find it streaky at all to apply. I used a basic Nail Tek ridge filling base coat first. I haven't yet, but will before the day is out, put Seche Vite on over it. I like my pinks glossy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by themullens220

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Great pink for my NC44 skin tone. It's a loud pink that is perfect for summer. No chips even after putting sunblock on! It's a little more than I like to pay $6.99 at CVS.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

In the bottle I thought this would be a semi light purple pink color. Once on the nails I found it to be much brighter. It turns out more of a bright Barbie pink. Not that that is bad by any means...I just expected something different. I didn't find it to be streaky. I put on a clear base coat, one coat of basket case, and a clear top coat... opaque and lovely! It dries in a decent time (although, I will say that may strongly be because I use an OPI drying spray) It wears well, will last in perfect condition for 5-6 days with no chipping or wearing at the tips. On that note, let me also say that I file my nail beds a tad before I apply polish, it gives the polish a rougher surface to grab onto and makes it last longer. I don't think I will repurchase this particular color, but that isn't to say it isn't worthy of repurchase.... there are just tons and tons of color options out there, this wasn't a particularly unique color that screams to me to repurchase to keep in my collection.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by bellasera973

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am having such a hard time getting even coverage with this polish! It's a wonderful glossy hot pink creme but its soo streaky! Even after 2 coats, it leaves gaps and streaks. But I love the color..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by metdc1978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this color. I wore it to work today and received so many compliments.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2007 1:02:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

Nice hot pink cream, but is a little too cool-toned for my taste. I personally prefer OPI You're Such a Kabuki Queen over this, because it has some warm tones that are more flattering against my skin. This is my first Orly polish and overall I do like the finish and quality, just not this particular shade.