Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Diatomaceous Earth, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Papain, Bromelain, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Cetearyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Lactic Acid, Sulfur, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 7/21/2015 10:33:00 PM

Worth every cent. Makes me skin feel and look so clear! I try use twice a week. Just don't put it around eyes and lips where you're sensitive as it might tingle a little. I rub it into my skin, I use a lot around my jaw line where I get hormonal breakouts. Really freshens your skin and eats away old dead buildup and dirt. LOVE THIS!

on 7/6/2015 10:04:00 PM

OMG it makes me have baby skin again. Ever since i quit on birth control, my skin has become horrible.

I never purchase Dermalogica because i work for their competition.
Now on amazon prime...i just can't resist.

packaging smaller than i thought.

on 5/26/2015 5:34:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Really, really good. One of my beauty routine staples and something I always return to.

It does sting a little occasionally when you put it on, but it doesn't cause any long term redness. You only need a thin layer so a tube goes a long way.

Anyhow, when its rinsed off I find my skin looking clearer and calmer, and feeling like velvet. Even using it once every few weeks I find it helps my skincare work more effectively and my makeup goes on much better too. An absolute must have.

I purchased the Gentle Cream Exfoliant from Dermalogica after having my face mapped at David Jones. I have sensitive/combination skin - some bits are dry, some bits are oily and some bits just loooove making those stupid blind tiny white pimples that don't go away. Oh yeah and I also get giant ones sometimes. And blackheads.

ANYWAY I LOVE this product!!!! I try to use it when I'm in the bath and my face is sweating heaps because I think it helps the product to work better. It does mean that I get drippy sweat with product in it dropping down my face but it never goes near my eyes (DO NOT PUT THIS PRODUCT NEAR YOUR SENSITIVE EYES). After I wash it off (after about 12 mins - I allow 2 mins to apply to face, neck and chest) my skin is sooooo soft and looks great!!! Is usually do this at night and then put on whatever treatment I want and go to bed and the next day ta da my skin is beautiful!!!

Please go and see someone from Dermalogica and get them to face map you. They will know if this product is right for you (obviously everyone can be wrong sometimes). Also follow instructions religiously!

Do not do this after you have shaved your face if you do that - way too much exfoliation (unless your skin is super tough)

Likewise I'm not sure if this is good if you're using a strong retinol product? I've never used one but it could be too much for the skin.

And also remember to wear sunscreen because your baby soft skin will be extra susceptible to sun damage. Also who the flip wants to pay like $70 for a product and then ruin it by getting sun damage?

Another great thing about Dermalogica (I'm not sure if this happens everywhere but in Chadstone, Melbourne it does) when you spend over $150 (easy to do) you get a free 45 min facial catered to your skin!!! AMAZING!!! I am always strategic about when I buy my products so I can get a facial.

P.s. This lasts me months and months and I use it at least once a week.

on 2/20/2015 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

To me ... using this once a week is like having a new face weekly , it contains my favorite skincare ingredient which is Lactic acid in it , can't live without it

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

As a loyal Dermalogica user for years, this is without a doubt one of the brand's BEST products, I can never be without it. Being 40 yrs old and starting to look my age, this treatment used weekly absolutely performs. Instantly improves texture and refreshes dull looking skin, also seems to tighten as well. Even though it is suggested not to be used around the eyes, with careful application, helps to diminish fine lines. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! I pray it is never discontinued...

on 10/1/2014 7:36:00 AM

This product was recommended by a makeup artist that I trust, but I guess it worked for her and it was not the right product for me! I purchased this product about a year ago, I used to use it once or twice a week, but I find no results! I still apply it every now and then just for the sake of using it all rather than throwing it away. still, no impressing results at all. I would say glow glam wins over all the masks out there.

on 9/12/2014 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm sooo in love with this product! This was recommended by Lisa Eldridge and I've been relying on this ever since. My skin is extremely oily and quite blemished. At least once a month i will breakout and this product has been keeping them at bay. I highly recommend this to people with oily+blemish skin as this works like magic. Before i tried to use several products like clay mask, tea tree oil but seems like those product irritated my skin. I finish it off with gentle non alcoholic toner and moisturizer tt contains salycilic acid. I've been using this for a month now and will definitely purchase it. Hands down, this is my holy grail!!!

on 7/30/2014 3:01:00 PM

I liked the idea of this, especially since "gentle" is in the name, and my skin is sensitive. However, when I used it, I didn't see any results, except it made my skin bright red.

on 6/12/2014 2:50:00 AM

This cream exfoliant was a recommendation by the oh so wonderful Lisa Eldridge. I bought it and tried It the se day. I left it on for 10 mins and washed it off and my skin looked absolutely squeaky clean.. BRIGHTER which I didn't really think it would do and sooo smooth. Ive continued to use this for 3 month now and I'll stick with it! It does great for my skin making it look healthy and supple. I was never a fan of the "scrubs with the grains" in as they would irritate my skin but this really does lift off dry dull skin. I like touching my face afterwards it feel so smooth and it looks taught and very polished clean. There's nothing I don't like about it to be honest and I'm usually very moany and critical about products as I think most are a waste of money. However, It's a really cool product and I'll definitely have this one for life.

Popular Treatments (Face)