October 31, 2014 | 1374 users online

Treatments (Face) - Dermalogica - Gentle Cream Exfoliant

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2014 7:36:00 AM More reviews by alia1issam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product was recommended by a makeup artist that I trust, but I guess it worked for her and it was not the right product for me! I purchased this product about a year ago, I used to use it once or twice a week, but I find no results! I still apply it every now and then just for the sake of using it all rather than throwing it away. still, no impressing results at all. I would say glow glam wins over all the masks out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by norainashah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm sooo in love with this product! This was recommended by Lisa Eldridge and I've been relying on this ever since. My skin is extremely oily and quite blemished. At least once a month i will breakout and this product has been keeping them at bay. I highly recommend this to people with oily+blemish skin as this works like magic. Before i tried to use several products like clay mask, tea tree oil but seems like those product irritated my skin. I finish it off with gentle non alcoholic toner and moisturizer tt contains salycilic acid. I've been using this for a month now and will definitely purchase it. Hands down, this is my holy grail!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I liked the idea of this, especially since "gentle" is in the name, and my skin is sensitive. However, when I used it, I didn't see any results, except it made my skin bright red.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Coconoire84

This cream exfoliant was a recommendation by the oh so wonderful Lisa Eldridge. I bought it and tried It the se day. I left it on for 10 mins and washed it off and my skin looked absolutely squeaky clean.. BRIGHTER which I didn't really think it would do and sooo smooth. Ive continued to use this for 3 month now and I'll stick with it! It does great for my skin making it look healthy and supple. I was never a fan of the "scrubs with the grains" in as they would irritate my skin but this really does lift off dry dull skin. I like touching my face afterwards it feel so smooth and it looks taught and very polished clean. There's nothing I don't like about it to be honest and I'm usually very moany and critical about products as I think most are a waste of money. However, It's a really cool product and I'll definitely have this one for life.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by sammylai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this product ive used a few times in the past and it was okay. doesnt really do anything. but the very last time that i used it, my cheeks went all red and blotchy. such a bad reaction to it. i dont understand why cos i used it in the past and this didnt happen.

i dont think ill buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by LauraCollopy

I have had hormonal acne for the past 6 months or so after having always had clear skin. I have been trying every product on the market and am reviewing them all now to try and help people struggling like me!

I bought this because Lisa Eldridge recommended it on YouTube, It was expensive! I have been using it for a few weeks now and I don't really get the hype. It does feel stingy when applied which I like as it suggests it is working. But I am not silky smooth and glowing afterwards. I feel like I need to clear my chin a lot which is where I get breakouts but I don't see any benefit from it, even when I have applied it daily just to my chin. I feel like the skin there is still clogged with dead skin (eugh).

So I wont be buying again. i thought this would be a face saver but was a waste of a lot of money!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Miek

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very good exfoliating mask! Leaves a slight stinging feeling at first, but this fades away after a few minutes. Leaves my skin feeling baby soft and very bright, healthy looking. I am not a very big fan of Dermalogica products, but this one is quite exceptional. HG!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2014 4:28:00 AM More reviews by MoaLoa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this once and it gave me rash that lasted for weeks ! :/

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by gialastuin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I think this product is okay... It became extremely helpful when my skin really needed the exfoliation though it didn't seem effective when my skin condition was alright. My only mistake was putting too much of this, it worked better when applied thinly.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by swmbo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Misleading name!

My skin tends to be on the sensitive side, but this masque took it to the extreme - I used it only for 10 minutes and it brutalized my skin - bright red, flaky and sore (like the most extreme form of windburn in the world) - even a couple of days later, it still hurts. Definitely not recommended for anybody with sensitive skin, despite the name of the product.